Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Elemental Draw Engine (New Cards)

Well. After much thinking about the different strategies that each hero play and develop and tools (abilities, allies, weapons, etc) that have for do it, I have come to the conclusion of what would be the perfect Elemental's "draw engine". I share with you and please give me your feedback about them. Im not a computer artist, I only pick some pics from internet and gave them a little edition for make this suggestions less boring.

"Let There Be Chaos!"

(Hardcore/Space Rock Edition)

Possible Quote: "In the begging electrons colide…"

Since I play Shadow Era I have only have two times "sync error", and they freaked me, I mean: Research attacking my Gargoyle, random cards from my opponent's hand attacking me, full shadow energy, casting all allies, etc. That would be amazing for the game. Ongoing means that in every turn both players fills their hands while this card is on board, and the next three turns when casted it generates the sync error effect.

"Black Hole Machine"

Possible Quote: "If I can't have it, neither you!"

You will not have any card advantage, but your enemy neither, so is a kind of negative draw engine; and you can send to hell that bothering Aeon/Plasma Behemoth.

Last edited by PabloMag; 11-12-2011 at 04:09 AM.
    The Selection Gods (Remember!) want you to their Guild:
    TLOTpSGR and ELEMENTALS -- Join Today
    PabloMag's 1.28 Decks

In ShadowEra Hall of Fame
    Add me on Google+
    Add me on Facebook

PabloMag, "The Saint Prophet"
    Supreme Emperor of Shadow Era