Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    To be fair, Baduuru is t4 with Shadow Font, so four resources for a three power SS isn't exactly HORRIBLE, and you're left with a couple SE so as soon as you lose it you can ramp in another one.

Not that I'm trying to say Baduuru is a good deck. Just that it might actually perform better than it looks on paper.
    MistahBoweh - Paragon of Paragons
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

My Strategy Site: The Boweh
    Latest Article: USED: MistahBoweh VS SamuelJ

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    well DnD any good player can make something good out of anything,still according to my opinion Baduruu and Serena are the 2worse Heroes out there and i definately prefer Jericho to him (also T3) due to the card pool.Someone may disagree.Different opinions is not a problem.Hostile sarcasm "what game are u playing" is annoying and especially when it comes with false evidence.Then it becomes ridicous.

If we make a conversation about Baduruu i say that he loses board control to 2 simple gargoyles,no other enhance card or ally needed!!!!He may not base strategy on 2 cards (SF and SS) that are greatly unlike to be drawn together in the first 9-10 cards (until T4 that is.i do not say T5 cause i guess u will not play SF in T4 if u dont have a SS already in hand) especially since he has no great draw engine!if he plays BS or bazaar then he will be left only with 1 ally out until T5 where i guess he will play rapid to make good use of what is left of his scratchy bow!!

Bows suck right now and they suck because if a strong bow is produced it will be exploited by Gwen.This leaves poor Shadow Hunters in oblivion!! At least Victor got a great ability and with Lilly he is viable with eternal trap and bow recursion! The proposal of granting each unique Hero a unique card/ally/weapon/ability is inevitable but seems far far away....

Oh and i shouldnt forget. Nerf Baduruu NOOOW!!!
    Last edited by A1 Otto7; 11-15-2011 at 02:38 PM.
    Spartan guardian of A1

Holder of:
    -Highest rate in history of SE trueskill,401pts
    -Highest winstreak in SE (40 wins)
    -2 #1 in ladder
    -Most top10s achieved in ladder
    -Winner of biggest tourney ever held in SE, SlugfestIV
    -#4 in WC2017
    -Member of all PFGs
    -Member of the 1st podcast of SE, State of the Era
    -Author of A1 project Omega

-Member of A1 Leadership

- A1 : Evolution in theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GS View Post
    Problem found: you play priests exclusively.

The rest of us like to play different heroes to maximize odds of finding stronger builds.

Really.. everyone! Stop arguing with this guy.

Fanboys cannot be reasoned with.
    Wrong choice of words. I play it exclusively right now in order to make a good deck. Go against my Boris, Logan, or even Gwen or Ter Adun (unposted one). I doubt you'll be about to beat me.
    My decks (More to come)
    Ter Adun Control 1.28 Deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Benacio View Post
    Wrong choice of words. I play it exclusively right now in order to make a good deck. Go against my Boris, Logan, or even Gwen or Ter Adun (unposted one). I doubt you'll be about to beat me.
    Big words for a little man.

I don't think you know what you're getting into here. Maybe when I have the time we will see.
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GS View Post
    Big words for a little man.

I don't think you know what you're getting into here. Maybe when I have the time we will see.
    Hehe that's is actually very true. I'm known to a lot of people to have a lot of confidence, but maybe not the skills to back it up. But all disrespect, trolling, meaness, etc. aside, hope we get to play some time
    My decks (More to come)
    Ter Adun Control 1.28 Deck