Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd like to see you fit holy shield and cover of night in your priest deck without taking out many necessary cards and having a great disadvantaging, while maintaining the standard 40 card deck. Go ahead a make a priest. Let's see how good it is, really. Priest's support and Logan's destruction almost matches in strength. there's no need for the bullshit cards that are situational as hell.
    My decks (More to come)
    Ter Adun Control 1.28 Deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Jericho is still good. Trust me. Go dedicate a few mins into tuning a Jericho deck. Looks and rumors are deceiving.
    My decks (More to come)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by lyingdragon View Post
    Priests are still playable, especially in quick game. In high-level competitive games, they are at most tier 2 or 2.5.

Zhanna can win some games with Eladwin, Jericho can win some games with warriors. But even though at their favorite match-up it is still not auto-win. Hard time for priests.
    +1
    My decks (More to come)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I really doubt the people who say priests are completely deck has made a halfway decent priest deck yet. They've been only playing priests in quick matches and running into noobs.
    My decks (More to come)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Benacio View Post
    I really doubt the people who say priests are completely deck has made a halfway decent priest deck yet. They've been only playing priests in quick matches and running into noobs.
    You just +1'd lyingdragon who said Jericho was tier 2.5 and wouldnt see competitive play and then went on to say he's not dead... I think you forget that Jericho was tier 1 not too long ago and could serve it up to the best Maj decks in her dominant era. That's a big drop. While he still has access to a good card pool, his ability is much weaker than any of the competitive heroes. I'd much rather have Zhanna than Jericho.
    Resident dealer of Dead Man's hand of A1: Evolution in Theory

Check out www.a1-alliance.org to find out all about us, and Ask A1! Also now out, Project Omega, a full shadowera Wiki + exclusive strategy guides!

Click for my Beginners Guide to Shadow Era Heroes

Siege on A1 - the toughest challenge yet. Have you got what it takes? Over 17,000 crystals up for grabs!

Recent accolades:
    TJ Gauntlet Finalist!
    PFG Tournament Winner
    PFG 1 & 2 member
    Crown 14 RU
    Guild Wars #1 winners

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Wtzky View Post
    You just +1'd lyingdragon who said Jericho was tier 2.5 and wouldnt see competitive play and then went on to say he's not dead... I think you forget that Jericho was tier 1 not too long ago and could serve it up to the best Maj decks in her dominant era. That's a big drop. While he still has access to a good card pool, his ability is much weaker than any of the competitive heroes. I'd much rather have Zhanna than Jericho.
    Just in case you didn't notice nor comprehend the title of this post with your minisicule thing of a brain, I said priests in general. I never said anything about how Jericho or Zhanna was better than the other. If I reference to Jericho before, it was to priests in general. Your opinion of choosing Zhanna or Jericho is your business, and I wouldn't ever care unless you wrote up a post or reply that had any significance or at least not a "troll" comment. LD's comment was about how priests are still playable, which is exactly what I'm saying. I never said he was top tier, did I? No. I don't believe so. I think we've already established that Jericho has a weaker ability. No need to say it for the billionth time. Thanks for your worthless time anyways.
    My decks (More to come)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just in case you didn't notice nor comprehend the title of this post with your minisicule thing of a brain, I said priests in general. I never said anything about how Jericho or Zhanna was better than the other. If I reference to Jericho before, it was to priests in general. Your opinion of choosing Zhanna or Jericho is your business, and I wouldn't ever care unless you wrote up a post or reply that had any significance or at least not a "troll" comment. LD's comment was about how priests are still playable, which is exactly what I'm saying. I never said he was top tier, did I? No. I don't believe so. I think we've already established that Jericho has a weaker ability. No need to say it for the billionth time. Thanks for your worthless time anyways.
    Keep it civilized man!
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by iClipse View Post
    Keep it civilized man!
    Hahaha. Don't like trolls :/ ...
    My decks (More to come)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    The only one trolling here is you.

You just personally attacked a guy who pointed out jericho is NOT viable for competetive play. Then insulted a guy who showed you just agreed with him.

Pretty much everyone is in agreement then, and always has been: Jericho is DEAD. Zhanna is viable but I wouldn't put her in a tourney either.
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wtzy is not the kind who trolled.

What ppl like wtzy, lyingdragon, GS and me are saying is that Jericho has been nerfed badly with the change in ability. As compared to being tier 1/1.5 in v1.27, he's like Tier 2/2.5 now. Zhanna is way better than Jericho, and there's no real advantage to using Jericho at all.

So while we agree that priests still have a good card pool, and can be decent in QM, we are also saying that Jericho will not be tourney worthy.

Which you agree with us in your comment "I never said he was top tier, did I?"

so cool it, we are all on the same wavelength. There's no need to insult others.
    A1's Mustard-Seed Knight of Hope (IGN:A1 atomzed)
    Also a member of PFG1 and PFG2
    Rank #7 in Inaugural Meltdown Tourney
    Singapore Rep for Street Fighter Tournament

"Rapid analysis, accurate judgement, and superb powers of concentration...That is all we need." - Lezard Valeth

Proud member of A1 - Evolution in Theory
    Project Omega - Card Analysis and Strategy Guide

My Articles
    Deck size and Probability - A case for (slightly) bigger deck
    Meltdown Tier and Payout Analysis