Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How could you make 8 damage?
    If she attacks, she is exhausted and cannot use her ability.
    If she uses her ability then... she dies.
    But, all in all, I do like this card and the rogue/warrior/hunter ally idea.
    Maybe I would have taken out warriors, since they are the class with the best set of cards among the three, but that's only my feeling (of Logan + PB + Reyna = tons of pain).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You are right about the 8 damage. My intention was to give her the ability to do 2 damage as she came into play. I changed it to Speed Strike, but my calculations remained the same.

You're probably right about the warriors being powerful in 1.28, but I feared she'd be too limited. I generally don't like class allies, because they can be helpful to too few decks, but in this case it can be wise to exclude warriors as well.
    Last edited by Anurak; 11-11-2011 at 11:09 PM.
    "In order to survive, we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like the card, while having 4 health
    BLooDRunsCoLD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think I should change her ability to (2): Sacrifice Reyna Blackthorn. Up to 2 enemies take 2 damage. This way she deals 2 more damage than she would deal is she attacked herself. So it is 2 extra damage for 2 resources.
    "In order to survive, we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In the latest version her ability costs 2 and can now only damage 2 allies for a total of 4 damage. Better damage/cost ratio than Fireball, but you can't deal all 4 damage to 1 target and you lose an ally as additional cost.