Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Post Majiya's Ability: Wording Incorrect?

Majiya's Ability reads: (4) Deal 3 damage to target ally. If that ally is killed, draw a card

Why can't I use this ability on my own allies? Majiya was busted with the old ability [(2) Draw a card] but is weakened now with the new ability. But the way the new ability is worded makes it seem like I can use the ability on ANY ally, but it only restricts me to enemy allies.

I suggest leaving the wording and making it so Majiya can use her ability on her own allies too. I don't think that would be too strong as she would have to sacrifice her own ally for the draw card.

If we are to have Majiya use her ability on only enemy allies then it should state that on her ability.

Thoughts?

============
    TheRaja: Roger DeVore
    -WWE Raw Deal CCG Playtester, Tournament Organizer, and Rankings Facilitator (2001 - 2008)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Known issue, you can't target your own allies with most abilities
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the quick reply. So was her ability intended to target her allies too?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger De Vore View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. So was her ability intended to target her allies too?
    No just opponents. Same way Nishaven can't use his ability if your opponent doesn't have any allies and you do.

Basically you can't take a disadvantageous action on your allies (in most cases)
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think that her ability is fine and has a lot of possibilities (shadow font, evil ascendant, etc) but it should cost only 3 SE, and target hero too, if not, it can cost 4 but make 4 damage. (only allies)
    The Selection Gods (Remember!) want you to their Guild:
    TLOTpSGR and ELEMENTALS -- Join Today
    PabloMag's 1.28 Decks

In ShadowEra Hall of Fame
    Add me on Google+
    Add me on Facebook

PabloMag, "The Saint Prophet"
    Supreme Emperor of Shadow Era

League Season 3 Undisputed Champion chanson311's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There are a lot of circumstances where it would be nice to target your own allies with negative effects. Other similar issues that have been brought up already would be the ability to attack with an ally that has 0 attack points and the ability to heal an ally that needs no healing.
    TJ "Old-Timer"

TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Fan of Doctor Who

Bands I like:
    Coheed and Cambria
    Pink Floyd
    Muse
    MGMT
    Electric Light Orchestra
    And many more!