Close

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Rush in The Shadow

Hello Peeps!!! Welcome to The Rush In The Shadow...
    Rush Rush Rush Baby....Keep Hitting opponent's Hero and Retreat his Allies or Use the dagger of time to keep Board Control...
    The Concept is same as it was in 1.27,Weenies will Punish Ur opponents hard,Don't Give ur opponent any Chance to control the Board or ur done....

So here is the updated Deck Recipe...

1 Lance

Allies:- 20

3 Kris
    4 Jasm
    3 Birgitte
    4 Puwen
    3 Aldon
    3 Raven

Abilities and Items:- 16

4 Stop Thief
    4 BS
    4 Retreat
    4 Recon

Weapons and Armors :- 4

Dagger of Time(Unmaking)

WHY THESE CARDS??

Kris :- Anti-Kris,Buff with Aldon or Aldon+Rec...Don't use him on t1 unless ur opponent goes first and plays Kris.

Birgitte :- Use Her Wisely....Don't waste her against Board Wipers like Zhanna and Elad...Can be a great help against Weapon Based Decks

Jasm :- She is the Best Ally available for you.Combined with Aldon,she can kill her clone or use her with Lance on t5...Throw her on t3..or t4(depends on the situation)

Puwen :- Not Bad...Combine him with Aldon or recon...Should be played at any turn except t3 or t4

Aldon :-Use him to power up ur Allies and combine with Recon to Finish ur opponent
    Always try to protect him with any possible way available.

Raven :- Will help you to cripple fatties if u don't have Dagger or Retreat..She Works best with Lance's ability.
    Stop,Thief :- Ur only item destruction card...Costly,but very useful...Always try to save it for later use

Retreat :- Use it to return ur opponent's allies and keep frustrating em with Retreat and Dagger...

Recon :- Mostly used to finish the duel once you've enough allies on the field..combined with aldon,it will become a nightmare for ur opponent..Revealing is very good too

Bad Santa :- Ur only draw engine....Use it wisely and u can get much help with it..Dont forget about Santa Bomb.....

Dagger Of Unmaking :- will help you to maintain Board Control and you can focus on your opponent's Hero

So that's it..Try this deck..You'll get used to it..I've used Lance more than 1000 Times...He is very fun to play but his ability and Cardpool both sucks :-(

Thanx For reading...Feedback is Welcomed...
    Last edited by PP Star 4ever; 12-18-2011 at 09:49 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good deck.
    Your solution to board wipes is a draw engine. You should think of one to add in this deck. Maybe Bad Santa.
    -brontos

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Brontos View Post
    Good deck.
    Your solution to board wipes is a draw engine. You should think of one to add in this deck. Maybe Bad Santa.
    I've tried it before bt I was using bs with bazaar,ill try to put 2 bs which will make it a 32 cards deck

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ive played many games against majiya and jericho and I found that I really need a draw engine and I was having a choice between bazaar, bad santa and tainted oracle and I added 2 TO....I choosed it cuz he do 2 things and He doesn't give advantage to ur opponents....feel free to send ur feedback

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've tried TO, and the problem is that it needs certain conditions on the board (an enemy ally with more than 2 health and at least 2 attack) and still you have to wait (at least) 1 turn to make him move and kill himself to gain those 2 cards.
    I'm not saying it's a bad card, i think it's really nice to have a "suicide bomber" in the deck which grants you (and only you) 2 cards. Ok, BS is situational too and gives card to your opponent... But you have them "right here right now" (and in a 32 deck like yours you can only draw good cards you need)
    In the end, though, if you find good playing TO i'm happy for you
    We are all different, right?

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHBK View Post
    I've tried TO, and the problem is that it needs certain conditions on the board (an enemy ally with more than 2 health and at least 2 attack) and still you have to wait (at least) 1 turn to make him move and kill himself to gain those 2 cards.
    I'm not saying it's a bad card, i think it's really nice to have a "suicide bomber" in the deck which grants you (and only you) 2 cards. Ok, BS is situational too and gives card to your opponent... But you have them "right here right now" (and in a 32 deck like yours you can only draw good cards you need)
    In the end, though, if you find good playing TO i'm happy for you
    We are all different, right?
    I ageee with ya dat TO is a situational card and works best with mages and priests bt I only have the problem with priest and mages who uses nova and wave...so Ill play TO before t5 and I will wait for him to wipe the board and draws 2 cards...bt it will be a big drawback if I didn't draw it b4 t5...I will play more games with it and see whether it works or not.....
    And Thanx for ur Reply....
    DX for life hehehe..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by PP Star 4ever View Post
    I ageee with ya dat TO is a situational card and works best with mages and priests bt I only have the problem with priest and mages who uses nova and wave...so Ill play TO before t5 and I will wait for him to wipe the board and draws 2 cards...bt it will be a big drawback if I didn't draw it b4 t5...I will play more games with it and see whether it works or not.....
    Fair enough.
    And Thanx for ur Reply....
    My pleasure!

DX for life hehehe..
    ...Are you ready?

X

You're the man, buddy! XD

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    TO is really horrible for dis deck...I never draw it when I need it so I'm removing it....I lost a duel cuz when I needed a good ally I got 2 TO in a row and they were totally useless for that situation....
    I just can't win more than 5 wins in a row,I was so close to claim 3rd rank in hero leaderboard bt again lost my 6th match.....
    Let's try 1 more time............

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Make this a tourney capable deck and I'll be more impressed pp.
    Signature for rent.

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GS693 View Post
    Make this a tourney capable deck and I'll be more impressed pp.
    I'm working on it and If it needs to be be a tournament deck then I'll add these cards

+3 Bad Santa
    +2 Tainted Oracle
    +2 Puwen
    +1 Nightshade
    +2 Assassination

I know dis deck works best with 30 cards.....Bt I don't find any other cards that can suit this deck....