Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

✿Lance✿ +250 rating

My favorite deck for 1.29, i went up to 267 rating with a 7:1 ratio, but got some trouble on my last games, i still make some mistake which made me lose some games...

Lance

4 Jasmine
    4 Puwen
    3 Birgitte
    4 Raven
    3 Aldon
    3 Aeon
    4 Stop, Thief!
    3 Reconnaissance
    3 Assassination
    3 Mugged!
    2 Retreat!
    4 Bad Santa

Jasmine ⇒ best 3cc ally

Puwen ⇒ best 2cc ally.

Birgitte ⇒ very useful, screw Zaladar, Moonstaker, Boris, ect... Protect her the more you can !

Raven ⇒ survive to a super nova, have a nice ability.

Aldon ⇒ the only allies buff in this deck.

Aeon ⇒ still very good, even vs Logan Lance ability on Aeon gave me some victory, vs Elementals they will use a MC on it, it's good.. Using MC = nothing else cast on their turn.. Screw mage, Amber, Boris.

Stop, Thief! ⇒ even if it cost 5, it's still very useful

Assassination ⇒ help to have early board control, T3 Assassination with Birgitte kill all the strong 3cc ally (gargoyle, Jasmine) allow you to keep Birgitte alive and the next turn you'll be able to use Lance ability on Jasmine or Aldon to keep Birgitte alive again, .

Reconnaissance ⇒ the +1 attack is really nice, makes Aldon and Puwen hit for 4 to keep board control, and good to see when your opponent have a crapy hand or 3 Tidal wave in hand...

Mugged! ⇒ usually sac'ed in early game, it won me some games.

Retreat ⇒ always one of the best cards of the whole set.

Bad Santa ⇒ use it only if your opponent don't draw too much cards, also good card to finish the game, and a emergency button too, but not really good.. If you lost the board control it won't save you..

Priest are the worse match up, because you usually top deck in late game, and a Tidal wave is deadly, always keep some allies in hand, boost them with Reconnaissance to kill quick and see what you're going to have next turn. Destroy Witzen Staff ASAP.

Blood Frenzy, Witzen Staff, and Research are a real pain, i never used a Stop, Thief! on Warth of the Forest, just hit 4 time the hero, use Jasmine/retreat! to not kill allies.
    If you want to watch some games check my alt account RarIties.
    Last edited by kentuequi; 01-20-2012 at 07:36 AM.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks really good, but why mugged!?
    Wouldn't DoU or maybe igg be more useful?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Updated, why Mugged, just because +3 ~ -2 give 5hp difference between the heroes, and that good enough for me, use two of them and you have 10hp more than your opponent, if it's a Mage who cast a Super Nova...

No DoU because 5cc are to expensive, i try to keep Lance ability for a Raven T5, and a Aeon T6 is often the next to be summoned (except vs Logan, i summon Aeon only when i can use Lance ability).
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So basic. I love it. And mugged is great for extra reach late game. 3 can keep you from getting an L againts heroes like Eladwen

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How often you get to cast recon while having at least 2+ allies? You got me curious about that card. I agree that this deck is handicapped vs classes with unilateral draw. Would Misplace be worth the slot to deal with those?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There's no room for Misplaced, and i don't know for the other question, still when i have Puwen and Aldon on the board and my opponent cast Jasmine, T4 Reconnaissance is great. And also at T4 when going first, T5 you summon your ally with haste/stealth/ambush so you don't need to cast an ally if you can gain board control with Reconn

A perfect hand going first could be T2 Puwen T3 Aldon T4 Reconnaissance T5 Raven+Lance ability / Jasmine+Lance ability+Jasmine ability or Birgitte
    And going second T2 Puwen T3 Assassination T4 Aldon+Lance ability + Birgitte

And @ Mew Two, IGG have no place in my dek, because when you cast it you don't cast ally, you lose tempo, board control and game . It could be good only if you're lucky with an opponent having a crapy hand and letting you take easily board control...

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Still using the deck?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes, i used it yesterday on my main account, but i'm having fun with Boris ATM.

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentuequi View Post
    And @ Mew Two, IGG have no place in my dek, because when you cast it you don't cast ally, you lose tempo, board control and game . It could be good only if you're lucky with an opponent having a crapy hand and letting you take easily board control...
    I agree. IGG is "win-more". By the time you can successfully cast it and not get hammered for it, the game should be won. It is tricky, since it tries to pose as an essential combo card like rapid fire, however, it's just better off to use something like mugged that has an immediate effect on the game state. 5cc doesn't help it's case either.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bad news, mugged will be different in 1.30... For my deck it's a kind of nerf, i don't see the use of the new mugged, because i have already Assassination/Retreat... We'll see. Anyway i'm going to take an other hero for 1.30,

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱