3x captured prey
    3x regeneration
    4x full moon
    3x bloodlust
    1x shadowspawn
    3x shadowfont
    2x bazaar
    3x bad santa

completely centered around moonstalkers ability. hold cards and plan correctly. use her ability to protect your allies while they are being cast. even use full moon and her ability together for a protected ambush attack. played right, you can go several turns without losing allies to attack and no damage to moonstalker. hold the pack wolves if you can, cast them together, next turn cast full moon and bloodlust. has some difficulty against mages using misplaced (its been re-tuned since an encounter with a great eladwen). cb and such, just ignore and cast more allies. sac the shadowspawn when fighting most shadow heroes (any with an ability of 4se or less) use it against human heroes and 5se shadow heroes. hold it until the perfect time (meaning the turn before they can use their ability but right after you use yours and cast full moon) do not be afraid of using a bloodlust on turn 3 with only 1 or 2 allies out to help with board control or quick high damage to the hero.

its a really fun deck
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    HIS! HIS! HIS!

And no nym?

For 2 cost you can destroy gargs... pretty damn useful imo.
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i couldnt find a way to fit it in so i went with just captured prey. i had to drop a shadowspawn just to fit in a 3rd one of those. (which means, no back to back SS for surprise killings with direct damage anymore)
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    all my decks together

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hmm...i might have to test this....with all this hatred on DC i forgot to post my own moonstalker deck that ive been using xD xD it is soooo different from this deck....damn ima have to buy 4 pack wolf xD again xD i will have to make tweeks tho....like kicking that SS out and maybe one BL to put in a PB and a death mage...or maybe i'll take out the other to BL and add 2 nym just for precaution...anyways i'm sure i can memorize this i'm busy on skype atm xD bye
    only after you open and understand the purpose of the 50 levels may you enter the 51st. but, i warn, after you enter the 50th there is no turning back, and if you fail to understand death, then you will never be worthy of resurrection.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I would toss the snakes and blood lust for shadow knight and another sf. Then do what you will with the extra cards.

Maybe two bl will help? Keep in mind dualcasting bl and fm gives a total of +4... per ally.

So to maximize effectiveness you probably want to get at least three allies out. Then for 7 cost, you are dishing out 12 extra damage on top of whatever allies you have.
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    *Puts his "Rule of Six goggles" on and takes a look at the deck.*
    Personally I am missing consistency/reliability and item destruction.

Granted Wulven's choices don't include super strong item destruction options currently, but these are still better than basically handing the match over to a heavy item build or DC stall.

Also you need hell of a lot of luck to draw your shadow spawn when you actually might need it.

I totally get your overall deck goal, but in its current version I don't think it will continually work well, especially vs the current flavour of the month.
    I experimented around with the same theme, swarmy self-buffed and Full Moon'd + bloodlusted creatures and I ended up with my Wrath of the Wolf Pack build (see signature).
    It uses creature buffs to take board control and has the potential for very high damage rounds, good players will exploit your squishy creatures though, especially with spells and mass removal, making it a fun deck but risky to play.
    Conceptual stuff
    The Rule of Six - Building and reviewing a deck.

Behold my Wulven decks
    Wrath of the Wulven - Making the most of your Moonstalker!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    no luck, it comes when it comes... as for dc, all you have to do is count his full moons, hold or get that single shadowspawn, use it, next turn... full moon and bloodlust. or just simple wait for that one turn when he cant use his ability or cast a full moon. they do happen. just be ready with a full moon of your own and a bloodlust.

this deck is by no means a competative deck... but its a lot of fun and it does like to win item heavy doesnt seem to matter that much except for EA, so maybe try to find room for a couple of shrieks.

i MIGHT change the 2 dark flayers for 2 SKs or 1 more PB and 1 lone SK.

pack wolves are highly under-rated... they are puwens that pump each other... whats not to love?
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 11-09-2011 at 08:29 AM.
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    all my decks together

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I've always loved pack wolves. Sparks got nothing on these guys.

The problem is getting two or more in the same hand. Really damn hard to do!
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like the deck. I have to make a Wulven deck soon. Thanks for the tips.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yo cruxx! you wanna see consistency, reliability and item destruction? check my match kosere vs darkparad0x

sure he was using a serena deck, but for what its worth, my deck gave me the perfect draw every single time except once...i was actually apologizing to my opp cuase i was feeling bad...my deck completely nullified his serenas ability and i literally topdecked the poor guy to death. xD xD and no this isnt offtopic..i was using a moonstalker deck xD
    only after you open and understand the purpose of the 50 levels may you enter the 51st. but, i warn, after you enter the 50th there is no turning back, and if you fail to understand death, then you will never be worthy of resurrection.