Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

New Guild by Padawan Pete and Raphael Majere (Jan 2012)

Pete and I are starting a new guild in Jan 2012. (Why not now?)

The reason is simple. Pete and I are both family men and we'll like to spend some time with our families. Real life trumps any game, any time.

The reason why I made this post is simply to give more options to the people.

When we start recruitment in Jan, we will consider ANYONE. Even people who belongs to other guilds and decides to switch to join us. BUT, your chances are somewhat affected if you already belong to a guild, depending on your posts here at SE forum.

"HUH? What does that mean? I am lost."

With no offense to anyone, and with all due respect, I will cite a scenario:

Suppose you are with a guild called BOBBY, and you've always championed and defended BOBBY's guild interests here at SE forums. "I LOVE BOBBY FOREVER AND EVER!!!!"

And then suddenly, you express interest to join Pete's/my guild. Suspicious, right? Again, with all due respect, Pete and I will assume you are a 'spy' and hence that would affect your chances of being selected by us. That said, Pete and I are 100% keen to hear from anyone, even those who are already in a guild. Cos I know there might be some people who might have a change of heart. (i.e. used to be a guild fanatic/supporter)

We are open to hear you out.

This post is just a heads-up.

PS: Pete and I, with our combined experiences, knows how to run a guild well. Pete was the founder and leader of A1 before I took over. I have since left A1. A1 has recently re-invented itself and I would highly recommend that you check them out as well if you are interested to join a guild.
    Last edited by Raphael Majere; 12-13-2011 at 01:04 AM.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    The reason is simple. Pete and I are both family men and we'll like to spend some time with our families. Real life trumps any game, any time.
    I'm a family man too, as you know, but I consider the SE community to be part of my family now.

And, besides, I need something to keep me busy while the kids are asleep and my wife is reading fan-fic and there's TNA Wrestling episodes to catch up on in the background. (I "watch" for the stories, not really the matches, unless it's Kurt Angle or AJ Styles and a few others.)

I look forward to seeing who joins up with you in January and wish you a very happy holidays!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Thanks! Happy Hols to you too!

I love WWE wrestling. I'll watch it if the public network shows it. Since the Ultimate Warrior days. (Man, I am sure that brings back a hell lot of memories for some here).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    very interesting.... Best of luck and happy holidays....
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In the wise words of Guile: "Go home and be a family man."

Good luck with your new guild Raph/Pete, sad to see A1 suffering from what looks like a fracture of sorts though

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    A1 is not fracturing. It's a new dawn and a re-invention. Every organization changes with time due to:

new environment, change in members, etc.

By the way, this is not the first time A1 re-invents itself. Not the second time either!

The original founding members of A1: only a few are left. So naturally, A1, or any guild for that matter, needs to evolve or otherwise, fall behind. And A1 is doing a great job at reinventing.

See their revised forum site now.

What's relevant in the past may not be relevant now. Change is good.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    You too Blue! Happy Hols!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sweet.... as like any singaporean.... I started queuing up....

Kiasu or Kiasee???

eh ... whats the guild name??? Renegades???

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Tbh, nothing is confirmed.

What's confirmed is that it will have a 'competitive players' wing' - which is much like TJ, to do well in tourneys.

Led by me and possibily other good players.

Pete's a great visionary and I am more of the 'hands-on' type, making things work and getting things done.

Of course, SE is a fun game so expect our guild to have a unique and fun, yet highly competitive flavor. (no, not clowns!)

Our goal is to offer something that the rest of the guilds do not offer. Otherwise, where's the fun? I might as well rejoin A1 or maybe join TJ. (will you have me, TJ? )

Lastly, to all, anyone can PM me or Pete if you are keen. Gell just likes to express his interest in the public area.

@gell

Kiasu and kiase is good! Gets you ahead!

Oei! See the tissue pack?! I am here first!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    (will you have me, TJ? )
    Raph, we are equal opportunity as far as people from other guilds and all recruits are accepted on an individual basis. If you have any other questions about Team Juggernauts feel free to visit our new recruiting thread http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ggernauts-(TJ) or send Me or chanson311 a PM. :-)
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts