Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 60 of 60
  1. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    72
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Good guide! Certainly helpful!
    I was really surprised to read so many negative responses.

  2. #52
    DP Visionary dude13117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    the universe
    Posts
    46
    Tournaments Joined
    1
    Tournaments Won
    0
    this should be a featured article!

  3. #53
    Junior Member WarSocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks alot.
    It's very well structured and pretty valid for different deck approaches.

  4. #54
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Nice article, thnx a lot

  5. #55
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    I started playing some days ago and it was a nice reading, thanks for the effort!
    I think it's a good basic guide for starters until they learn more about all the cards so they can adapt their strategy in a way one likes more or thinks it will work better for them =P

  6. #56
    Junior Member C.D.K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    12
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    I hate to necro this thread but THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! I just bought a few decks and now I'm really trying to learn how to build these decks. I just feel so lost outside of an AI game.

  7. #57
    Senior Member Kylt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    GMT+9
    Posts
    1,190
    Tournaments Joined
    7
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by C.D.K. View Post
    I hate to necro this thread but THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! I just bought a few decks and now I'm really trying to learn how to build these decks. I just feel so lost outside of an AI game.
    It's worth noting that rule of six has now become rule of eight to some extent since we have more cards now.
    IGN: Kyltz

  8. #58
    Junior Member C.D.K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    12
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylt View Post
    It's worth noting that rule of six has now become rule of eight to some extent since we have more cards now.
    Right. I'm building a Wulven deck right now using the guidelines but I still have a lot of tweaking to do before I try it out with real people.

  9. #59
    Senior Member bobrossw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,406
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylt View Post
    It's worth noting that rule of six has now become rule of eight to some extent since we have more cards now.
    yeah, it's an approach to deckbuilding that can help you quickly get to something relatively competitive before tweaking, etc. But it's not the only way to get there. For example, you can always do what I do and intuitively pick cards until you've got like 60-80, then hope for the best.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

  10. #60
    Junior Member C.D.K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    12
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    yeah, it's an approach to deckbuilding that can help you quickly get to something relatively competitive before tweaking, etc. But it's not the only way to get there. For example, you can always do what I do and intuitively pick cards until you've got like 60-80, then hope for the best.
    Trial and error is a good teacher as well. I'm not trying to go for tournament play or cutthroat competitive play. I just want to be able to hold my own with other players and have fun doing so.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •