Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by poopster77 View Post
    sorry, let me clarify that - most of us love vagina, some of us like "the other thing", and anyone who does not fall into the previous 2 categories is either confused or "has better things to do"

also, no one said anything about "chasing ass" - i for one am married, do not "chase ass", and am still a vagina connoisseur
    well yeah...i have better things to do...believe it or not some ppl prefer other things over sex....like science...or achieving goals.....pffffft but for a guy that rather say "other thing" instead of just go all out and call the person what you really want to call them....cant expect less...married or single....sometimes i wonder if i'm human.....cuz i cant accept being the only person alive to think like i do -_-
    only after you open and understand the purpose of the 50 levels may you enter the 51st. but, i warn, after you enter the 50th there is no turning back, and if you fail to understand death, then you will never be worthy of resurrection.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sex doesn't stop someone from achieving goals...lol. But yes, there are some people in the world that just have zero interest in it. I think they're called "wives".

But in all seriousness, yeah, I know a couple of asexual people. Nothing wrong with it; It's just not their gig, and I can respect that.
    Bacon Berserker of Shadow Era, ETC. Eat. That. Cholesterol.

Read my strategy article, Health is a resource!

Winner of Shadow Era's First Community Flavor Contest! Radiant sunlight and Poor quality

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, steering the thread back toward a previous topic and away from the aftermath of Darkparad0x getting a good taste of his own foot:

I went to the World Map to look at Elementalis and Zaladar. Both are apparently male. I still think they shouldn't have a gender at all.
    Bacon Berserker of Shadow Era, ETC. Eat. That. Cholesterol.

Read my strategy article, Health is a resource!

Winner of Shadow Era's First Community Flavor Contest! Radiant sunlight and Poor quality

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkparad0x View Post
    well yeah...i have better things to do...believe it or not some ppl prefer other things over sex....like science...or achieving goals.....pffffft but for a guy that rather say "other thing" instead of just go all out and call the person what you really want to call them....cant expect less...married or single....sometimes i wonder if i'm human.....cuz i cant accept being the only person alive to think like i do -_-
    trust me buddy, once you have sex you will see what i am talking about. it is awesome
    poopster [def] :

One who pwns noobs with feces or dung.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I feel sorry for what ever female married you poopster :/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    +1
    Last edited by Mrbigguy; 11-10-2011 at 05:03 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    on a positive not...this is still funny xD
    only after you open and understand the purpose of the 50 levels may you enter the 51st. but, i warn, after you enter the 50th there is no turning back, and if you fail to understand death, then you will never be worthy of resurrection.