Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    this is what you said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkparad0x View Post
    HELLLLLLL NO dark claw? female? i'm not sexist but dark claw is too bad ass to be female .D
    so yes, you did say women were too weak and pathetic.

and there is a reason there havent been any female werewolves in movies and such (there are some in books, there is a bad ass female werewolf in the Anita Blake series named Sylvie. she is second in strength and power only to the head wolf in a pack of like 400 and all the Tiger clans of shape shifters are rules by a queen) and that reason is... most of these "stories" are written by closet sexist men and werewolves arent sexy (although lucian is pretty sexy [yummy ] in underworld movies but not as a wolf). so women get written in as vampires, then they can be tough and sexy.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i'm not sexist but i do believe that men are stronger, smarter, braver, wealthier, more coordinated, more rational, etc...

women are better suited for nursing, childcare, cooking, cleaning, etc.
    poopster [def] :

One who pwns noobs with feces or dung.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thats pretty much the definition of being sexist.

but redefining the definition works wonders... men are stronger so we dont have to move the couch over and over and over to get it in the right spot. men are smarter because we let them believe they are, makes them easier to manipulate. men are braver cause they have less to lose and are just stupid about impressing us. men are wealthier because we let them be, this way you work hard and we spend your money which is really ours anyway. men are more coordinated, sure, believe that, thats why we have to dress you. oh wait, you are talking about physical coordination. right, you wear those high heels that make our legs look great FOR YOU and see how you do. men are more rational, sure, cause you rarely have more than one thought in your head.

women are better at nursing (well, duh!). women are better at childcare cause we sure as hell dont want you screwing up our kids. women are better at cooking, not really, but your a slob, get out of our kitchen. women are better at cleaning by default, cause again, you asre a slob.
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 11-05-2011 at 03:39 AM.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i didnt say women were too weak and pathetic -_- jeez!
    fine then if i offended the SE female players i'm sorry, i still however stick to my dark claw has to be male but i will add that there is nothing wrong with a female werewolf.

but seriously.....i rather a female vamp over a female werewolf any day, unless ofcourse i myself am a werewolf. werewolf sex must be awesome xD xD jk jk

still amazes me how a thread about stalling can turn into a argument about women rights xD xD not that i mind

i appreciate the humor xD xD like the above post...or atleast i think its humor o.O
    only after you open and understand the purpose of the 50 levels may you enter the 51st. but, i warn, after you enter the 50th there is no turning back, and if you fail to understand death, then you will never be worthy of resurrection.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post

but redefining the definition works wonders... men are stronger so we dont have to move the couch over and over and over to get it in the right spot. men are smarter because we let them believe they are, makes them easier to manipulate. men are braver cause they have less to lose and are just stupid about impressing us. men are wealthier because we let them be, this way you work hard and we spend your money which is really ours anyway. men are more coordinated, sure, believe that, thats why we have to dress you. oh wait, you are talking about physical coordination. right, you wear those high heels that make our legs look great FOR YOU and see how you do. men are more rational, sure, cause you rarely have more than one thought in your head.

women are better at nursing (well, duh!). women are better at childcare cause we sure as hell dont want you screwing up our kids. women are better at cooking, not really, but your a slob, get out of our kitchen. women are better at cleaning by default, cause again, you asre a slob.
    ok not that i am defending anyone, honestly i find all these things pointless....but sexism does go both ways....i understand you fighting for women rights and all.....just remember that in the end, you are fighting for equal rights, not superiority
    only after you open and understand the purpose of the 50 levels may you enter the 51st. but, i warn, after you enter the 50th there is no turning back, and if you fail to understand death, then you will never be worthy of resurrection.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post

these are great points and all, but here's the kicker - you say you let us be all these things. the fact is, we let you think that because you have a vagina and we love vaginas...just being honest. I'm not a sexist, just a realist.
    poopster [def] :

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    seriously??? vagina?? please when you say "we" please specify that this "we" you speak of does not involve 100% of the male population.

i for one rather occupy myself with something more than chasing ass or making girls feel good just to sleep with them....maybe its cause of my anarchist way of thinking or maybe its cuz i got better things to too idk -_-

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    seriously??? vagina?? please when you say "we" please specify that this "we" you speak of does not involve 100% of the male population.

i for one rather occupy myself with something more than chasing ass or making girls feel good just to sleep with them....maybe its cause of my anarchist way of thinking or maybe its cuz i got better things to too idk -_-
    Or maybe because you like the other thing?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Men are genetically built to be stronger.

Men and Women think differently.

Those are facts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

sorry, let me clarify that - most of us love vagina, some of us like "the other thing", and anyone who does not fall into the previous 2 categories is either confused or "has better things to do"

also, no one said anything about "chasing ass" - i for one am married, do not "chase ass", and am still a vagina connoisseur
    poopster [def] :