Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

baduruu - piercing shadow of death(i'm bored)

sooo..i got tired of my loosing streaks and i decided to just stare at the deck builder and make a pointless random..yet playable deck...i was thinking about my DC deck when made this deck lol(you will see why)

since i dont have gold to buy the cards and i cant afford any shadow crystals at the moment AND grinding the AI till 100 crystals is pain since i'm at lvl 16. i have no idea how this deck would do against actual players lol. that said i leave you guys with this piercig shadow of death deck for those of you who are like me and have nothing to do, or think that there might be any sense in this deck xD good luck.

http://shadowera.gondorian.com/deck/....3se149.4se151
    only after you open and understand the purpose of the 50 levels may you enter the 51st. but, i warn, after you enter the 50th there is no turning back, and if you fail to understand death, then you will never be worthy of resurrection.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    a solo Baduuu. interesting. not sure it will work. you have 12 bows, thats too much and not enough. he only gets a damage bonus with them if he uses his ability. the big problem with hunters. if they dont have a dmage bonus with weapons they really really suck. unless you have Victors new ability. but its like a hidden damage bonus, so it works and getting hunter cards back out of the graveyard is pretty awesome.

so yes, you want bows in hand but you dont want the wrong bow at the wrong time. might want to at least go with one ally, Lily x4. drop to 8 bows, 4SS and whatever other bows you want to add up to 4, i guess. need drawing power or he is dead in the water. not a fan of crimson vest, it doesnt work so well. and you have soul seeker. maybe run 4 night prowler bu as a solo hero, you are only goingto get one use out of it, maybe a little more with the into the forest. rain delay wont stop the opposing hero from attacking you.

neat idea. cast a beetle demon bow on turn 4. use it a couple of times. turn 5 rapid fire. turn 6: make BDB an ally, use shadow font, pop soul seeker out of your hand.

still, i just dont think Baduruu is that playable. a turn five SS and still able to use the resources for something else... just isnt a big a game changer as you might think, its too.... limited and expensive SE wise. and 95% of the time, it doesnt have enough of an impact to help you win. but keep trying and let me know if you start playing it and it does good.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    so yes, you want bows in hand but you dont want the wrong bow at the wrong time. might want to at least go with one ally, Lily x4. drop to 8 bows, 4SS and whatever other bows you want to add up to 4, i guess.
    Lily in a Baduuru deck...now that would be impressive.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well you don't have any draw so that would be the first thing I would fix. You also don't have any way to remove armour so that would be another thing I would fix.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ive tried this deck, with a few tweeks ofcourse and the results...its a super fun deck to use, and it has winning capability.....but dont expect to go over 140-50 xD
    only after you open and understand the purpose of the 50 levels may you enter the 51st. but, i warn, after you enter the 50th there is no turning back, and if you fail to understand death, then you will never be worthy of resurrection.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Baduruu remains dead.period

bow cards were ONLY usefull for old Gwen with ability and rapidfire.now they suck.i mean 5cc for 2atk*4 times???it sucks even if it gives some HP back... BDB is dead with all the se abilities.ALL bows must change and be more attackibg and cheaper.plus Crimson vedt must be 4cc
    Spartan guardian of A1

Holder of:
    -Highest rate in history of SE trueskill,401pts
    -Highest winstreak in SE (40 wins)
    -2 #1 in ladder
    -Most top10s achieved in ladder
    -Winner of biggest tourney ever held in SE, SlugfestIV
    -#4 in WC2017
    -Member of all PFGs
    -Member of the 1st podcast of SE, State of the Era
    -Author of A1 project Omega

-Member of A1 Leadership

- A1 : Evolution in theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    otto you didn't play any banebow during 1,27? or now , yea he is not t1 but a close t 1,5 ss was always an atlest 2x must in his build and it is still now
    Eventually , i will be your bane

Team Juggernauts - Eclipse

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    since i dont have extra accounts,and i only found out about irc a week ago (!) i had very low potential of trying out decks that were meant to be crushed even if skill made them win occasionally and make oppoments blush from shame!!

even now on irc i wouldnt give it a try.i prefer Lance when i play T3 Heroes
    Spartan guardian of A1

Holder of:
    -Highest rate in history of SE trueskill,401pts
    -Highest winstreak in SE (40 wins)
    -2 #1 in ladder
    -Most top10s achieved in ladder
    -Winner of biggest tourney ever held in SE, SlugfestIV
    -#4 in WC2017
    -Member of all PFGs
    -Member of the 1st podcast of SE, State of the Era
    -Author of A1 project Omega

-Member of A1 Leadership