Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Ter Adun Control! 1.28 Deck

Ter Adun Control!
    1.28 Deck - Tested - Tier 2~1

Edit 1: No weapon variant. Works better in result of more testing.
    Edit 2: +2 SK For the card advantage and recursion of control allies.
    +1 Medusil -4 Keldor For extra control.
    +2 Thaddeus -2 Flayer Thaddeus provides more mid game control with attack that can't be defended.
    -1 Valiant Defender -1 Shield Bash -1 War Banner. +3 Smashing Blow for control. Save Shadow ability for items not destroy-able by Smashing Blow.

Decklist

Ter Adun

Allies (21)
    x4 Gargoyle
    x4 Brutalis
    x4 Plasma B
    x3 Medusil
    x2 Death Mage Thaddeus
    x4 Shadow Knight

Abilities: (18)
    x2 Valiant Defender
    x3 Smashing Blow
    x2 Enraged
    x4 Crippling Blow
    x3 Shield Bash
    x4 Blood Frenzy

Weapon/Armor: (0)
    N/A

40 cards total

Strategy Summary:
    This deck lives up to its namesake. It goes for board control and that's exactly what it does. Early board to mid game control to be exact. This deck puts out cheap allies in the beginning and around turn 3, it begins to shine. Use 5 cc guys to maintain board control mid and late game while spamming out those 2-3 costs with Blood Frenzy helping you draw is an insane advantage and it'll be very hard for the oponent to comeback, especially with Ter Adun's ability to destroy those weapons and armors. The moment PB hits the field and your oponnent has no way of 1-shotting it, you can easily seal the game. With the board sealed with 3~5 cc allies, the game is undoubtably yours. It has proven to be a very successful deck for me.

I'm not gonna say too much more about it, since it probably speaks for itself.

Don't pass until you try it. I know Ter Adun isn't the best hero out there, but he can be very effective. Tell me how your ventures go with this deck!

Smashing Blow was added with further testing because of the high cost of Ter Adun's shadow ability. Ter Adun's ability is saved for items rather than amours, since Smashing Blow cannot destroy items such as research and portal.

Benacio
    Last edited by Benacio; 03-08-2012 at 03:52 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    only 2 PBs? and no rampage? PB is probably the untimate board control ally. if you are going straight out after board control and focusing on always keeping it, rampage for extra health is awesome.

either max out on 3cc allies with 1 or 2 fewer 2cc or add 2 more PBs. drop the SKs or make it 4.

maybe work in a couple of shadowspawn as well. even use them when you have a huge stock of SE... maybe he will waste resources on that big armor and you can use that shadowfont in your hand to really hurt him. or he has been sacing all his armor and you dont need your SE then anyway but getting rid of theirs is harsh. you should drop in one kings pride... go for the throat.
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 11-01-2011 at 07:23 AM.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    only 2 PBs? and no rampage? PB is probably the untimate board control ally. if you are going straight out after board control and focusing on always keeping it, rampage for extra health is awesome.

either max out on 3cc allies with 1 or 2 fewer 2cc or add 2 more PBs. drop the SKs or make it 4.

maybe work in a couple of shadowspawn as well. even use them when you have a huge stock of SE... maybe he will waste resources on that big armor and you can use that shadowfont in your hand to really hurt him. or he has been sacing all his armor and you dont need your SE then anyway but getting rid of theirs is harsh. you should drop in one kings pride... go for the throat.
    Very good suggestions here. After a few more games of testing I have concluded on a greater version of this deck. As I am coming back to fix it, I see your post haha. Nevertheless thank you for the suggestion.
    My decks (More to come)
    Ter Adun Control 1.28 Deck