Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

This game is balanced finally so haters zip it!

I will admit before it was unfair but they have fixed all the broken with 1.28. Yes different decks have changed and you have to play with different types of cards but its balance nonetheless. Decks that weren't hard now are and vice versa. Everything can be countered in certain ways with every deck. The biggest complaint is DC. Just hit him good while not under his ability. You lose? Build a better deck and don't get mad, get even. Elementalis is my favorite now and they say he is broken as well he doesn't "do well" against mass allies... Haha are you kidding me!? His ability is to give 1 Atk and 3 health... If that mixed with mind control and just even shadow font then YOU ARE playing wrong. Then their is Eladwin... Whine, whine, whine about him going for the throat with his ability. Guess what? Um play the same way. Devise a freaking strategy for Pete's sake. Don't just sit there and let it happen, think people!!!

Please star this post.

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Wow. I actually share similar thoughts. Pete is going to be grateful for the help.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Some issues were fixed, but others popped up; the game will never be perfectly balanced, and right now (either 1.27 or 1.28) it isn't even close. I have faith in the devs that a more balanced version will eventually come, but it's wrong if we suppress all the issues instead of identify them.

I have to wonder if you're just taunting people randomly because you like your easy wins, because it doesn't seem like you've played enough to know how to play against Darkclaw. You'll lose if you only try to rush fast. To beat Darkclaw, just equip yourself with some item destruction.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Haha thanks and I let Pete know and he's grateful!

Sweetgab I have played plenty and am not taughting people as you suggest. As far as my easy wins, those aren't there either. My rating is only 157. Why? Because I lose and try to think of things around it and test it. If my whole deck isn't working, I push clear and build a new with same hero. If you rush fast you die? His ability is at 4 and shadow font is a 4cc so no. Even if you just have shadow serpent you can battle a DC no problem.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    is it balanced? U should play Serena. I guess u even cannot remember the existence of Serena.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    With mugged, ill-gotten gains, and stop thief you can battle any deck mixed with her ability. I'm fact, stop thief is great for battling a Darkclaw!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoCutty View Post
    With mugged, ill-gotten gains, and stop thief you can battle any deck mixed with her ability. I'm fact, stop thief is great for battling a Darkclaw!
    I think DC is not the matter....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Then what's the problem?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoCutty View Post
    Then what's the problem?
    Sincerely, have u ever play Serena in 1.28?
    Last edited by isolen; 10-31-2011 at 08:56 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah we are on the right track with 1.28 Calmdown couldnt get all the cards out he wanted, so no big deal.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here