Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    any shadow hero can beat Eladwen. go ally heavy 20-25 aliies, be patient, hold 1 shriek and 1 acidjet and 1 bloodlust in your hand at all times. this works on any solo hero. try to always keep 2 or 3 allies in your hand as well if you can... at least 2. you can put in some shadowspawn for nish and DC as well. just be patient.
    All shadow allies would be dead by only one Super nova. And going ally with 20~25.. is it normal in 40 deck? Your opinion would be a solution. But, i'm so sorry that it looks ideal, unrealistic.

And how about Human heroes?
    Last edited by isolen; 10-31-2011 at 05:59 AM.

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by isolen View Post
    All shadow allies would be dead by only one Super nova. And going ally with 20~25.. is it normal in 40 deck? Your opinion would be a solution. But, i'm so sorry that it looks ideal, unrealistic.

And how about Human heroes?
    Raven and aeon cannot be killed by nova. Which means elad must waste 2 spells to kill 1 of them.

See how gdc destroyed my elad. Using Nish. Ign: Raphael majere.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    Raven and aeon cannot be killed by nova. Which means elad must waste 2 spells to kill 1 of them.

It seems Raph didn't play many early allies while gdc played a lot of them. I thought he'd lose after I saw the first three turns.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I saw all the replays. Yes, it shows me Elad sometimes can be defeated by experienced other Mage. But, that's all.

I think it does not prove Eladwen is not OP. I know, your idea maybe right. Time will says the truth.

But, now, true thing is many people feel disgusting when facing Eladwen. So, when they press 'Quick Game' they pray like this ; Plz don't meet Eladwen.

Defeating Eladwen is too hard. But, Eladwen wins too easily.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post

It's a bit funny that to beat Eladwen, you have to Death Race faster than her.
    In the first 2 games, if GDC went second, he would have lost.

The 4th turn portal in the 3rd game is very unfortunate, no deck without item destruction could beat that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Eladwen is very good, but if some new cards come out that reflect spells, it could change all that.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Padawan Pete View Post
    Eladwen is very good, but if some new cards come out that reflect spells, it could change all that.
    But, now, we don't have that. So, people are complaining.

Why do people bear Eladwen's super power, even don't know whether spell reflecting cards will come or not?

Wulven Studio should change her ability when some spell reflecting items release ; if they have a plan to make those the cards we're talking about.

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schdawn View Post
    It's a bit funny that to beat Eladwen, you have to Death Race faster than her.
    In the first 2 games, if GDC went second, he would have lost.

The 4th turn portal in the 3rd game is very unfortunate, no deck without item destruction could beat that.
    I went first in game one. My point is that: elad can be beaten. The nerf/OP threads are getting onto my nerves. Wulven studios are not going to listen to a small group of people (like us) if the profits are still rolling in.

There will be even more op/nerf threads coming up when the iDevices people gets on board.

I am staying out of those threads. Very tired of them.

Some suggestions: if anyone's bored and sick of quick games due to elad or Logan proliferation, join us at the irc channel, and play custom games. During the popular time slots there are a lot of players there. Or join a guild and play with your fellow guild members. Try bluejet's juggernaut team or pp star's shinning stars.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Given the choice, I prefer a quick death to Eladwen than a slow death to Darkclaw.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom View Post
    Given the choice, I prefer a quick death to Eladwen than a slow death to Darkclaw.
    +1