Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Cookie-cutter bounce Eladwin nets me 25 wins out of 30 matches. Not bad at all.

Just posting my success with a cookie-cutter bounce Eladwin build. As long as you play smart, you will really feel why this deck is Tier 1.

1 Eladwen
    3 Jasmine
    4 Kris
    4 Fireball
    4 Lightning
    4 Nova
    4 Retreat
    3 Misplaced
    4 Bazaar
    4 Bad Santa
    2 Snow
    3 Dagger

Total 40 cards

Not all wins were runaways, mind you. Some were simply because I had first turn advantage, some were really just a damage race, and some where really epic.

Key to most wins was knowing when to use BS or Bazaar. Always keep in mind that you want the balance to be in your favor with those drawers (like casting a Bazaar when they cast Blood Frenzy, etc), or even bouncing their second turn Bazaar when you go second so that you keep a huge CA and forcing them to recast the Bazaar again (and sometimes me bouncing it second time).

Allys are just fodder, and I always consider myself lucky if they survive a second turn. I always aim for the opposing hero unless attacking (and killing) an opposing ally will be to a great advantage.

The Daggers have just been simply staggering in their usefulness. I just cannot help but be amazed at how many times they have turned a game around to my favor. Against a fatty-ally-heavy deck, the delay they experience when trying to deal with the Dagger is just too great to ignore.

I am of course still considering tweaking the deck a little bit more, and any suggestions are most welcome. But all-in-all, I say that this basic build is not bad at all. (Kudos to whoever thought of this build first).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well done. Nice deck.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    very similar to Wtzky's Frostburn and my Caitlyn math build (which was influenced by Wtzky's frostburn long before he got around to posting it). nice inclusion of the dagger. i have been focusing more on other heroes since the new weapons have come out. not sure about Wtzky.

but again, very nice
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A powerful burn deck, very efficient!

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    very similar to Wtzky's Frostburn and my Caitlyn math build (which was influenced by Wtzky's frostburn long before he got around to posting it). nice inclusion of the dagger. i have been focusing more on other heroes since the new weapons have come out. not sure about Wtzky.

but again, very nice
    Also similar to my flexi elad. Except for aldon

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post

but again, very nice
    I have been a bit busy lately with A1 dealings but I have definitely been working on Elad. In fact, this is very similar to the version of Frost Burn that I have been working on (Which I have just updated). It is definitely quite strong. I feel it is slightly slower than previous versions, but powerful nonetheless.

I also am posting today a control version of the same deck.

Anyway, good luck with it, this deck looks very strong indeed. Good work
    Resident dealer of Dead Man's hand of A1: Evolution in Theory

Check out www.a1-alliance.org to find out all about us, and Ask A1! Also now out, Project Omega, a full shadowera Wiki + exclusive strategy guides!

Click for my Beginners Guide to Shadow Era Heroes

Siege on A1 - the toughest challenge yet. Have you got what it takes? Over 17,000 crystals up for grabs!

Recent accolades:
    TJ Gauntlet Finalist!
    PFG Tournament Winner
    PFG 1 & 2 member
    Crown 14 RU
    Guild Wars #1 winners