Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Moonstalkers Club

Anyone who play Moonstalker could join me here to share strategy, how to beat mage deck(Eladwen and Zaladar) , how to beat warrior deck (Boris) and our fellow Wulven Hero, Darkclaw.

I'm currently running the deck with near 50 cards and it's far from the best, lets treat it as beginning point right now.
    Hero:
    - Moonstalker: I tried to conserve MP when they dont have more than 3 damages avaiable, but beware of Portal with 8+ resource, pain in he ass.

Allies:
    Well these guy mostly served as tanker for me
    - 2 Deathbones: to suicide
    - 2 Keldor: these guy can threaten enemy with his ability and taunt for damage (more than his real value lol)
    - 4 Infernal Gaygoyle: Basicaly best ally for Moonstalker, strong enough to survive Eladwen or Nishaven's burst, and 1 of our worst enemy when we do 0 damage to him with What Big Teeth
    - 4 Plasma Behemoth: The same as Keldor but more useful if stay alive
    - 1 Chimera: well I dont see his usefulness as Moonstalker's ally yet, Just another tank with his ability
    - 2 Bad Wolf: tanks

Ability
    - 4 Captured Prey: this is absolutely good card
    - 3 Now You're Mine: this card is really good but not work with 4+ cost allies so I think 3 maybe enough
    - 2 SpeedStrike: To increase the chance of draw
    - 3 What big Teeth: Same as above
    - 4 Regeneration: Cure burnt and poison, and give us 16 more HP, very good if we want to outlive our enemy and good against mage's nuke also
    - 1 Full Moon: Well we don't use ally to attak much so I use this as an immunity spell, maybe you could use it better or I think we may take this one out.
    - 4 Rapid Bite: Yeah good card but it's nerfed so hard, it was god like with permanent effect before
    - 2 Lone wolf: Our additional HP source, very useful so I use 2 cards to increase draw chance
    - 2 Rain Delay: another immun card
    - 4 Bazaar: yeah pick the fast, play them fast and see enemy out of card very fast, 3 other copies could be used as resource also
    - 2 Bad Santa: When enemy is out of card, this guy deal 2 damage when never we use him lol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I <3 this pup!

I'll share my deck once they add a draw button, because if my deck goes up against the same deck there's no winner.