Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Toolbox Ter Adun

Ter Adun "toolbox" 40 - changing the name to toolbox, doghouse gets the credit for that

4x gargoyle
    2x brutalis
    4x plasma behemoth
    2x fire snake
    4x shadow knight

2x dual wield
    1x war banner
    1x enrage
    3x crippling blow
    1x rampage
    3x blood frenzy
    1x dark ascendant
    1x pleasure from pain
    4x shadow font
    2x bad santa
    1x king's pride
    2x berserker's edge
    1x jeweler's dream

at first glance, he doesnt seem to have any focus whatsoever. but he does. he dominates the board without board wipes, can regain the board without board wipes, can endure damage and then pound out heavy damage in the late game. he benefits so HUGELY from the nerf to shriek he is crazy good. he destroys all items and he does it fast and his items are in very little danger. was thinking about using mostly gargoyles and bad wolves with dark ascendant as they do not get hurt by it but then would never benefit from pleasure to pain. as it is now, its pretty balanced.

ITEM DESTRUCTION PRIORITY!!! this is important. bazaar and wizent have PRIORITY over everything else. take advantage of BF. draw two and dont let them draw more than one. period. then it depends on the hero you are playing and what can hurt you the most.

playing Jericho, remember him? the bane of all warriors. he is still a threat, just not as big. the easy fix, dont sac the extra BF's in your hand. playing anyone with a ripper, ALWAYS sac the BFs first.
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 11-01-2011 at 07:12 AM.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ur Deck looks good but i think it lacks consistency....But thats what i think.Don't kill me,I can be wrong though....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    FYI bad wolves do benefit from PFP.

Thought this was a joke post. The deck looks like jank on paper. But I tried it out and it looks good so far. I just have trouble dealing with fatties if I don't have a CB in hand.

edit: also I really like the 1-ofs style. My hand feels less crammed with extras and it feels like a toolbox.

2nd edit: what is with the 2 fire snakes (???)
    Last edited by doghouse; 10-27-2011 at 03:49 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    pp star... im not gonna kill you, i know what it looks like, but try it out and see thats why i called it a "focued unfocued ter adun"

doghouse... i know, it does look like junk and i like the 1 ofs style with him. (i dont seem to have a problem with fatties with the cbs and pbs, plus all the damage bonuses you can have with your allies). he is sometimes a little slow at first but thats OK, he takes off in midgame and destroys other decks. its just crazy and i like that "toolbox" feel as well. gets a little tiresome having multiple copies of a certain card in your hand and you cant use them but dont want to sac them either cause you might need them later. the HARDEST thing with this deck is deciding what to sac. you have to remember what you do only have one of. and the snakes, the snakes are in ther cause they are OP... didnt you know? haha. they are in there for 2 reasons, early game if you manage to draw one then, and later for cheap HIGH damage extra units when he gets rolling. same with the brutes.
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 10-28-2011 at 01:01 AM.
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    all my decks together

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I see where you are going with this. It is like a reserection deck, you just have to make it through the first, say 7-10 turns and then you can come back.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm having a decent amount of success with this deck. His ability is sooo good now. Almost auto win vs darkclaw, nuts against Logan and amber, rocks anyone who relies on bazaar, etc. more to come later...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yeah, the gargoyles and the CBs help you hold out unti turn 6 or more... then the deck really takes off. and you have enrage and rampage in there for healing
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    all my decks together

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Finally I had time to try this out. Only tried it against the custom AI because I need to get the hang of it still. So true that at times it takes him a while to get going but then by about turn 8, 9, or 10 he gains control and deals heavy damage. Also true that he can regain board control (and actually, this is the best aspect). I'm going to tweak this after I get the hang of using it. It's very much like a toolbox as stated already and a lot less difficult to use than I thought it would be. Rampage definitely definitely helps him and makes all the difference because of his sluggishness at the beginning.

It really stinks, though, if that King's Pride comes in the first hand.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    haha... yeah, you just HAVE to resist the urge to sac the kings pride. its that special tool that you only have one of.
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    all my decks together

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A well tuned Eladwen is a nightmare, so I'm trying a 2nd enrage...Although it could be that Eladwen is a nightmare for every deck.