Spell
    Full Moon 3
    Alpha Pack 3
    Blood Lust 4
    Shriek 4
    Bad Santa 3
    JD 3
    Acid Jet 3

I call it The Four Legged Beast Deck.. The ShadowKnight is Beast Tamer.. lol
    i wanna fully use the Blood Lust and Full Moon.. This is more Wolf pack type an all out attack deck
    the main goal is to get as many creature on the field when T5 come cast Full Moon or BloodLust..
    If i dont have those two in my hand i use Bad Santa and I always get one of those cards
    I use Alpha Pack cuz it look nice..... lol
    Finally the Moonstalker is my bouncer while i gather my wolf for all out attack..

I created this deck when it was 1.27..
    please leave a comment in what i need improve this deck to battle real players
    so far testing A.I is sure a win but thats not where u test ur skill right...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like it! Only, go with PB instead of boar. And sorry to say this. But you should really include some now your mine in this build.

Id do more changes.. but Im not here to dictate your build. I do like the offencive Moonstalker concept, though.
    Last edited by Anqwa; 10-25-2011 at 05:37 PM.

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey! I think I dueled u today......

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by PP Star 4ever View Post
    Hey! I think I dueled u today......
    yesterday we did duel.. ur Darkclaw against my Zaladar.. I slaughter too many Darkclaw yesterday.. all are non ally base deck..
    so I decided to show my offensive Moonstalker.. I hope the rest chose Wulven deck an ally base deck rather than mill..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Anqwa View Post
    I like it! Only, go with PB instead of boar. And sorry to say this. But you should really include some now your mine in this build.

Id do more changes.. but Im not here to dictate your build. I do like the offencive Moonstalker concept, though.
    PB is my permanent resident in my Zaladar deck.. boar i also thought of changing also..
    if i wanna go for a win maybe i put PB in this.. thank you for liking it!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    IMO, 3 copy of bad santa is not enough for drawing.. Is there any problem with this?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by isolen View Post
    IMO, 3 copy of bad santa is not enough for drawing.. Is there any problem with this?
    other players might have bad santa too.. the problem is too many Darkclaw non-ally deck that day.. but today not much..
    I just wanna show more possibility in wulven deck rather than mill..
    is Wrath of Forest needed for my deck?

I live to Adapt and Learn to be strong. Master in any card game but not poker.. LOL

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've been playing Moonstalker only right now, so would welcome ideas from other players. For me right now it's hard to get the right Moonstalker deck that can match every type of opponent. I build my deck to be balanced (between offensive and defensive), and that's why the result is not consistent, lol.

From a quick glance, it seems your deck will have problems facing mage deck. Since your allies are mostly low levels with rather low health points, it's rather easy to be swiped by spells.

Let me know how you fare

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Wolves View Post
    From a quick glance, it seems your deck will have problems facing mage deck. Since your allies are mostly low levels with rather low health points, it's rather easy to be swiped by spells.
    I always let them waste their spell on my ally.. My Shadow Knight loop will keep on coming..
    ally get kill is ok but not the hero.. I think I better get full set of SK.. my this deck i having doubt as PvP type..
    I testing Darkclaw with this ally moonstalker deck

I fought u before this afternoon Blood Wolves.. awesome match

I live to Adapt and Learn to be strong. Master in any card game but not poker.. LOL

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Very cool! I love decks that have a theme, other than "here's my mill deck" or "here's the best aggro deck". I make lots of theme decks in mtg, this is a cool one for SE. Theme decks aren't always competitive and you usually add "cute" cards (as discussed in another thread), but they are fun to play. In my Goblin decks there's ALWAYS 1 Mons Goblin Raider -- of course there's better choices, but if you have to ask why you won't understand the answer.

My only thoughts on the build are:
    1. You gotta have 4 Bad Wolf to fill out your theme -- maybe trade out a Bloodlust for it??
    2. I Don't think you need 7 "Bloodlusts" -- 2 Full Moons and 2 BL should be enough -- leaves room for more 4 legged beasts! As somebody else said I'd add some Now You're Mines, and actually Rabid Bite fits your theme really well, too -- can't tame the rabid beasts!
    3. I know we need item destruction, but you have a LOT -- maybe dump a few for those NYM and RBs??

Have fun with it, I'm experimenting w/ my aggro Moonstalker as well -- main weaknesses look like Mages and Priest (lots of Mages out there, unfortunately)
    Last edited by graphlem; 10-28-2011 at 05:09 PM.
    1.25, 1.26, 1.27: 40 card decks, Big Bad Baduruu
    1.28/1.29 - best forgotten except for Elementalis Prime Grindage

1.5 - it's all good Naughty Gwenches
    -
    Players Focus Group 1, Missing In Action member of PFG 2