Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ye, I need to tune my deck a bit too. Why? Because there are too many smart-fast-racers Eladwens, and I lost a few games (maybe 4) by a one turn. Maybe it was bad luck, but I can't afford it . So I added in my free to replace cards more healing touch. Now I am thinking about your advice with Sandworm. I will test it, maybe with Lily too. You know, deck will be fine when there will be at least 10 won games in a row for me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Solid deck, quite similar to my version.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Also, sandworm can not be hit by Logan and ordinary JD, as it only hits for 2. Of course BE or JD and DW does hit it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    so jerry, how's this deck going?
    A Blunt a Day, Keeps the Drama Away

bicin -
    Monk of the Fighting Budhha
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by slyB View Post
    Also, sandworm can not be hit by Logan and ordinary JD, as it only hits for 2. Of course BE or JD and DW does hit it.
    There are still a bunch of possibilities that would allow Logan to kill SW. DW or weapon brought back with DW can kill SW as stated. Plus warriors have CB and use BE once then attack SW with ability.
    LeiBruc - A1's Kung Fu Master - A1 : Luck is for the meek.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bicin View Post
    so jerry, how's this deck going?
    I needed to rebuild my deck a bit removing raven and marshland and adding sandworm and oracle. I did that cause of eladwen. I was loosing 90% games vs him, but now it is about 60-70% :P But vs others - better, 90-95% won. And there are some games as different heroes in my stats, but with no good results. Still trying to build another good deck with another hero.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No offense, Jerry, but I always imagine whatever you type in a thick russian accent, which makes you sound like the opening credits of some new action movie.

Anyway, love the build, and I'm attempting to build it as we speak. Just curious, but has this deck of yours ever been out rushed, or milled out by a wulven?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    by milling, i assume you are talking about DC.
    jericho has a great chance against DC.
    destroy arms and his ability will screw DC's play.
    DC's creature control cards wont give that much effect on jericho's allies compared to other heroes.

but he is just relatively weaker against other heroes now.
    A Blunt a Day, Keeps the Drama Away

bicin -
    Monk of the Fighting Budhha
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I haven't played a single Jericho yet since the ratings reset in about the 50 games or so I've played.

Jerry, lead the way and show the others he's viable so that I can see more diversity in Hero choice at the top levels!
    IGN: TJ Bayfight3r
    Telegram: @Bayfighter

Guild Member of Team Juggernauts

Honorary Guild Member: Enlisted to Endure <E2E> - A Christian gaming community

""Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father."
    Colossians 3:17

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenhui Tay View Post
    No offense, Jerry, but I always imagine whatever you type in a thick russian accent, which makes you sound like the opening credits of some new action movie.
    Heh, thx man, my english is a bit weird because of my slavic origin :P In my engineering work I need more passive english than talking or writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenhui Tay View Post
    Anyway, love the build, and I'm attempting to build it as we speak. Just curious, but has this deck of yours ever been out rushed, or milled out by a wulven?
    Now, when 1.28 has taken some time, and after rating reset, I can tell you one thing - there are problems with rushing eladwens. Really, if you don't have at least board controll in first 2-3 resources, you can be pretty sure you lost (against most of 40cards decks). But even with that controll you can still loose. I tried with more heal - then I am slower and loosing too. 2HT max then. With eladwen, I can assume that my rato is only 3/10 win. It is too small number. With other heroes taking all to account together - my rato is 80% I suppose, maybe 85%. So, eladwen breaks down my cool stats, and I can't go higher than 280-290 rating. So I am still trying new decks with other heroes.

jericho has a great chance against DC
    Ye, about 95% win as jericho of course.