Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you, appreciate that.
    I was counting my games in replays, and when I am looking only at jericho's games (28/30 for 2 days), I can see 27 wins, 1 loose. Today was fight vs Boris, Gravebone and Logan, all 200+. But yesterday I met another Eladwen. So this deck works fine for me. I wish you luck, guys, during testing it. If something's wrong, I can help and share some advice.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That's why I am trying to keep at least one Destroy Arms in hands, when I am fighting against warriors or priests. But if you ment mournblade for me - nah, this deck is good, I won't change it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    you have quite a good build here.

but i must say, although i won all my games with this deck, it is really tough playing with it.

saccing is a pain in the ass.

out of all the jericho decks i've played before, this one has the hardest decision making in the early-mid game sac phase.

keeps my toes curling at some times wishing i hadn't sacced this or that.

but gives you the fun.

i am also quite impressed with your winning records with this deck.

nice job jerry.
    A Blunt a Day, Keeps the Drama Away

bicin -
    Monk of the Fighting Budhha
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Very nice build Jerry. =) Glad to see you on the forum sharing this build. It's a great share to the community. Hope to run into you sometime again. =)
    A1 Ancient | Ign: A1 FIGGA

http://www.a1-alliance.org/forums/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by bicin View Post
    you have quite a good build here... (it) gives you the fun.
    I'm very glad to read that someone is feeling the spirit of the game playing this deck.

Quote Originally Posted by figga View Post
    Very nice build Jerry. =) Glad to see you on the forum sharing this build. It's a great share to the community. Hope to run into you sometime again. =)
    Thanks to your request I'm here. And of course, we can play revenge - now will be easier for you when you know what I've got.

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is the best Jericho Deck here in the forum...Ive achieved 7-0 streaks twice with this deck...
    The good thing is no BS..that means no Benefit to your opponent.......
    Overall very Good Deck....
    Thanx for Sharing it Jerry.......

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice to hear that. I'm glad to know that you appreciate my time which I spent on building this deck.

Someone tested this deck with Zhanna maybe? I suppose it won't work so well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Glad you shared your deck Jerry I'll try it out soon I'm trying something out myself now, but it isn't really working out properly atm..
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As Jericho? Try, try, I was trying too. But can tell you - santa, bazaar, more curses, or no healing touch are no efficient. Some chance with retreat, but deck was really unstable when I added them and didn't know what should I remove. And with my deck - you have quite well chance to get ally in next turn which is needed to outnumber enemy (not only hide enemies in opponent's hand). You can imagine situation when on board is knight and nothing else. He has got 7 res, you 6, and you are using retreat and putting jasmine for example. You have advantage for one turn, because on the next turn this knight can come back with some wolf or gargoyle. Nah, I don't like those combinations. Wave is better, destroy allies, destroy draw enginge, try to make opponent's hand empty and you can spam your allies with no worries about that you will have to get down another 2 muscles in the next turn. 1 max.
    Last edited by jerry; 10-28-2011 at 11:47 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you Jerry, that is very kind of you to share such a good deck.

I like priests although not as successful as you, I have not been playing them that much in 1.28. I liked them in 1.27 but was a very new player before then updated.

I wonder though, if you are using sentinel as ping damage and not using its ability, then maybe Lily R. might be a choice that gives you more options.

With Lily's ability it gives you a chance to re-draw the staff or KP, in mid game (or KP late game, if you have already sac'd 1). This means, if you have a staff out but only 1 durablity left, but no staff in hand, but you have lily, you can ping the staff, cast Lily and you will have your staff in hand again. At other times, you can use Lily as you are currently using Sentinel, to ping Logan's weapon or armour. It also, gives you slightly more flexibility in being able to sac a staff mid game, if you are confident you can get one back with Lilly.

You probably have thought of this, but thought I would share and see if you had a thought on it. LR same cost as Sentinel as well.

In my own priest deck, which I am still tuning. I have swapped a raven for a sandworm. This is solely to deal with the Elad decks though, as raven on average is more superior. But it can only just survive a nova. Then again, if you are playing GA, it can heal a bit.