Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In a 30 card deck, 4 draw is enough. In 40 card, reason would dictate that 6 might work I guess.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Im in Shock..
    20 wins in a row with Jericho in 1.28
    wts ur IGN(in-game name)????
    Last edited by PP Star 4ever; 10-25-2011 at 05:59 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is Wizent Staff and Oracle your only Draw Engine? And If you do not draw any Wizent Staff then you might have to suck Thumb.....
    6 is enough, really, just try have 2allies alive on board when you have 7 ressource and go with king's pride. But not always - there were sad games when my draw engine was broken cause of shriek and I draw 2 or 3 waves/destroy arms, or something useless, and couldn't get allies on board because I died by the mage's burst.
    Why not add Bad Santa???
    And Retreat comes in Handy
    Simple - I hate give my opponent extra cards. Even retreat works in that way. I prefer deal damage to kill ally which is uncomfortable, or flush it by wave, or heal his damage if I can't do that in the moment.

Another game - with darkclaw for example - he was playing with very low amount of allies, for most time he was using full moon, rain etc. And +2 hp when no allies (they were only in early game), so I needed to put enough allies on board when he was destroying them by his instants, and when I was sure I can kill him in one turn - just destroyed his full moon (king's pride was there too), and over - 20 dmg from 4 allies.
    20 wins was there I suppose - maybe that was 18, maybe 22... I just saw my rating and remembered I got 1 rating for 2 games. Sometimes 1game=1rating. But it was only with ppl above 205. It is true - in first days of 1.28 huge number of players was 150-200 rated, so it is not so big honor for me to win with them. But really - most of them knew what to do, and wasn't easy.
    I just gave you number to know, that it can works, but pls, believe me - this deck isn't mirracle of 1.28, I just played with it so much at 1.27, so I used to count every card very carefully.
    Last edited by jerry; 10-25-2011 at 06:16 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Pretty sure I could toste this deck with Victor or Ter Adun.
    Still, I do love myself a good thinkers deck. And this sertenly is. =)

Btw: if its not obvious, I say this so you can explane to me why I am wrong.
    Last edited by Anqwa; 10-25-2011 at 06:51 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks. And maybe you are right about Ter Adun and Victor. The last one is discover of 1.28, and I haven't this pleasure to play with him. With Ter Adun I haven't got nothing else than pure luck and a slice of strategy:
    Starting hand contained Kris, King's Pride and staff - so I have free resource - staff. Then I draw another staff. So I save all my allies and put them on the board every turn. When I got board control - with killing all his allies - just put down my King's Pride and finished him in one move. That was lucky rush, so I don't know how it could looks in normal mode. Oracle with Crippling after using Jericho skill on blood frenzy would be terrible start of lost game. Ye, I am scared about smart moves like this, but it happens. In 1.27 I remember it was 50:50 with Ter Adun. Tidal Waves and Healing Touch slows him a lot and I had time to figure something out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Would love to watch some replays.

Cheers,
    -Harakhte
    Harakhte - A1's Esoteric Egyptian Enigma
    www.a1-alliance.org - "Evolution in Theory"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, stats for today (later I can forget something):
    first 4 fights in a row as jericho - all won,
    then tried elemental deck for 2 lost games,
    and now I have again series of win: 4 games in a row, even once with some 262rated logan, and my first play with Victor
    Jeez, Victor is harder than logan...
    Last edited by jerry; 10-25-2011 at 08:13 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    just let us know your ingame name so I can check on the battles. I just can t believe that the deck of yours pawns so hard, since I seem unable to get something good out of it. Maybe watching the playstyle might help.
    regards 2k2

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh, sure, I've never watched replays, so you remind me about this feature, check nick Jerronimo, but pls, don't judge me so harsh if I start to loose something. I created account on forum and posted my deck here only for some player's request, and answered your questions. Some of games in replays are listed as lost, that could be played as different hero.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    as the local priest official ( lol ), i do think that this is a good deck, but how much it wins def depends on the meta changing. you should have no problems against logan decks, or most other decks for that matter, but what concerns me is how you hold up against eladwen decks, or even strong elementalis/zaladar decks. priests are definately not as strong as they used to be, but i still believe that they can be viable.

i'll update my priest thread to give jericho and zhanna players some more insights.
    Accolades:
    Former Member of The A1 Alliance "Evolution In Theory"
    Season 4 Hall of Fame Top Ranking - Ranked #14 soothslyr1
    Gondoriandotcom Flash Tournament - Winner (Over Portgaz D Ace) Team Juggernaut
    Bluejet24 Crown Tournament - Winner (Over Crispy1313)
    Hatts Pop up Tournament - Winner (Jjsia) A1 Member

Contributions To The Community:
    Priest Tactics Forum
    Ways To Play
    Advanced Strategies [Part: 1]
    Advanced Strategies [Parts: 2 & 3]