Anybody that knows me or reads anything I say knows I hate 30 card decks and the best part of 1.28 is the 40 card PVP min (nice job devs!!). That said, I thought I'd share a power deck for grinding the AI that will:
1. get you cash fast
2. kill 2 minutes on the toilet -- if that's all you need
3. Most importantly, will hopefully prod Wulvun Studios into fixing the AI (and making ALL decks 40 cards min)
Shard decks aren't new, but I seem to be first posting a 1.28 one -- and I'm sad to say none of the new cards from 1.28 made it into this. I picked Elementalis because I'm not using "her" as a competetive Hero in 1.28 and her ability pretty much is only good for weenies which suits rush perfectly.
BTW, you should win by turn 4 or 5 consistently (I can't seem to win before turn 4, probably not possible). Doesn't matter which AI you play against because primarily, among other reasons, the AI will ignore your allies. Gotta love the AI ignoring a 6/1 creature it could easily kill, but I digress...
All talk aside, here's the build and hi-lights for how to play it. You could swap a few similar casting cost cards here and there and it wouldn't matter:
1 Elementalis -- Zal if you prefer, either's fine
4 Hell Steed
2 Blood Lust
1. Ignore the AI allies -- they won't attack yours *cough, Wulven please get a clue and change the programming, cough*. Yes, you'll be scared to ignore the Puwen with your 5/1 guy out there on turn 3 and any real player would kill your ally. But have no fear, Puwen/any AI ally WILL ignore it.
2. Heroes: Even Eladwen's ability will just target you, not your allies. The only one to worry about is Nish, and you'll probably kill him before he has 5SE. He's actually the fun one to play, it's a race against yourself, solitaire style: can you kill him before he wipes the board? tune in to find out! (spoiler alert: the answer is Yes). Boris can also be apain -- weapon users WILL target your allies, and Sharded 1 Def allies will fall fast. You'll still win by turn 5 but it will be closer if you choose Boris.
3. Drop as many 1 CC guys as fast as you can, especially if you have a Shard in hand -- sac 2cc guys to get multiple 1CC's out fast, it's a bigger boost w/ your Shard
4. Jasmine is the only ally you need to worry about -- she won't attack your allies, but she will prevent them from attacking
5. Don't need item dest, they won't live long enough to drop anything on you like SS