Close

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm not sure if Darkclaw is a noobtube. I know it's the most annoying deck to play against, and I hate to play that game, but a Noobtube? I'm not so sure. Your saccing and so has to be spot on.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well the noobtube in a way, because many noobs have started playing him but they fail because of 1 or 2 mistakes.
    "When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Even with 1 or 2 mistakes a player caught offguard will lose to any noob.

Same as old majiya. Therefore noobtube.
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    GS, you do realize that the Wulven Tracker version that is on the test server (hidden and not usable) is not the final version? Calmdown said in one of his posts that the hidden cards have been changed and the ones that are on the test server are old versions of the cards. There is one ally I would love to see more than Wulven Tracker and it is the Wulven Spellbreaker from my Wulven suggestions thread:
    Card Name: Wulven Spellbreaker
    Card Cost: 3
    Attack/Health: 3/4
    Effect: As long as Wulven Spellbreaker is on the field, enemy spells and ability cards cost 1 more resource to play.
    The effects of two Wulven Spellbreakers would not stack.
    In game name: Plague12
    "...I don't lecture, I don't rap, I'm no bureaucrat; I'm just a guy out of nowhere came to be involved in something five-hundreds times bigger than you and me." - Nines Rodriguez, Anarch

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    GS, you do realize that the Wulven Tracker version that is on the test server (hidden and not usable) is not the final version? Calmdown said in one of his posts that the hidden cards have been changed and the ones that are on the test server are old versions of the cards. There is one ally I would love to see more than Wulven Tracker and it is the Wulven Spellbreaker from my Wulven suggestions thread:
    Card Name: Wulven Spellbreaker
    Card Cost: 3
    Attack/Health: 3/4
    Effect: As long as Wulven Spellbreaker is on the field, enemy spells and ability cards cost 1 more resource to play.
    The effects of two Wulven Spellbreakers would not stack.
    Isn't the current darkclaw flood enough? you want him to be completely overpowered?
    "When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Can I sell tickets to this thread?

Cheers,
    -Harakhte
    Harakhte - A1's Esoteric Egyptian Enigma
    www.a1-alliance.org - "Evolution in Theory"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As the war banner type. There simply isn't enough Wulven allies to make it effective.

As for tracker. I said it isn't an effective ally because it needed to deal damage to a hero to get its draw. Also it was very weak for a 4cc Allie. Rain delay, full moon, armor etc all stop it's effect. It wasn't reliable. If the text was changed to when this card attacks. Well that's a different story.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scion View Post
    Isn't the current darkclaw flood enough? you want him to be completely overpowered?
    Mirroring my thoughts there.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post
    As the war banner type. There simply isn't enough Wulven allies to make it effective.

As for tracker. I said it isn't an effective ally because it needed to deal damage to a hero to get its draw. Also it was very weak for a 4cc Allie. Rain delay, full moon, armor etc all stop it's effect. It wasn't reliable. If the text was changed to when this card attacks. Well that's a different story.
    Wulven currently has the most class specific allies. Bad wolf and pack wolf. Rogues have that crappy 2 cost thing, elementals have sparks.

Wtf more do you want? Seriously? Pack wolf and bad wolf are very strong when used well. Combined with moonstalkers ability, a war banner type pack alpha would be AWESOME!

And so what to tracker? YOU CAN'T HAVE UNCOUNTERABLE STUFF IN THE GAME! If you do, it's op. Captured prey? Op. Crippling blow? Op. Etc. Uncounterable stuff that do an effect you cannot undo and are must includes are extremely OP cards.

Wulven have enough strong cards. Time for you to stop milling and trying to make wulven the best class in the game and aim a little lower. Say, tier 1.25 or so. Why should wulven completely own every other class? There SHOULD always be classes they are weak vs!
    Last edited by GS; 10-23-2011 at 08:30 PM.
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I never once said it should be uncounterable. The problem with it is the fact that its so easily countered. Why does it have to deal damage only to a hero? It's stats suck and it's ability was very lack luster. I said for its cost it wasn't reliable.

Wulven have two allies. What would the point of a bar banner be for two things? I do agree the war banner is a megaton better than the current version though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post
    I never once said it should be uncounterable. The problem with it is the fact that its so easily countered. Why does it have to deal damage only to a hero? It's stats suck and it's ability was very lack luster. I said for its cost it wasn't reliable.

Wulven have two allies. What would the point of a bar banner be for two things? I do agree the war banner is a megaton better than the current version though.
    Your complaining brought the current pack alpha. Hope you're enjoying the current pack alpha instead of going "oh hey. Maybe more cards would make that better, I'll just wait and see."

Tracker would have been fine. He's countered by what? Darkclaw's ability? Rain delay? I think you draw even when hitting armor... might be wrong there but come on. So what?!

With a war banner esque pack alpha you would have had THREE wulven allies! THAT'S TWELVE CARDS!

Most decks run 16-20 allies. So OVER HALF of your hand can easily be wulven! EIGHT cards now is still strong enough.

Nothing is good enough for wulven players. Seriously. This is like saying the new mind control is sooo sucky compared to old.

(Hint: I love this version of mind control. Even if elementali had old ability, this version is so much simpler and straightforward.)
    Signature for rent.