Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Right. Now, I still haven't been able to test this situation yet, but let's say I don't have Shard of Power out. Instead, let's say I have 3 Sparks and Pleasure from Pain. If one of those Sparks dies, are the remaining ones 3/2? I'm assuming that they will be, since 2 Sparks + Shard leads to both Sparks dying if one gets killed (i.e. when one dies, the rest don't lose 1 health, they take 1 damage).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Killing Sparks work as it should actually. So with PFP and 3 Sparks, when one dies, the other two will be at 2/2 for health. Since they're not "damaged", they don't benefit from PFP.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, that's good then. If I might ask, though, why do Sparks die under Shard then? If PFP works correctly, it doesn't seem like they should be programmed to die under Shard either?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sparks only die under Shard depending on when you play Shard. If you have 3 Sparks out and play Shard, it will set all of the Sparks' health to 1/1, when one of those Sparks die, the other Sparks will lose the +1/+1 bonus and being at 1 health, they die.

Whereas, if you have one Spark, played Shard, then two other Sparks, you'll have a 5/1 Spark and two 5/3 Sparks. The two Sparks played after gain +2/+2 from the existing Spark and the other one, since health increases can take effect after Shard is played. If one of the 5/3 Spark dies, the 5/1 Spark will also die, but the other 5/3 Spark will become a 4/2 only.