Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJaque View Post
    what about enrage? it adds life beyond Hero's base health right?
    Except Enrage is a buff to health, not healing.
    My music.
    Cthulhu fhtagn...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi guyz! im new at this game (2 days of playing), and i really like the Iphone version!! but for this 2 days i understand that i should come back playing in like a half a year - or one year)))
    the game is totally bugged and disbalanced...

but i like the idea, and i wanna try to help make it better, heres my few bugs/ideas:

1. there NO rules for how much cards u can have in deck? and how much copies of cards u can have? it must be done.

2. if u have to draw a card, and u cant, u loose 1 life for each card?? i didnt find this rule, but i had a bug playing vs that CRAZY UNBALANCED DARKCLAW ))), he put the bazaar, and i keep drawing 2 cards, at 1 moment we both had 20 cards in deck, but in the end he start drawing only 1 card!!!! (for last 8 cards)!!! i think its becouse he had FULL HAND (7 card), and i keep loosing 2 life each round and he didnt loose nothing. I think he have to take 2 cards and diskard all more then 7 at end of turn like in MTG. otherway its stupid.

3. that darkclaw guy cast on my ally some card that means "target ally cannot attack and defend", - here i see few bugs, -1st is that its impossible for my Human Warrior deck to cancel this ability, so it means he actually killing an ally. then, if i cast a card that means "target ally is protector" - he starts attacking it!!!
    then, i have an ally that is "cannot be attacked", he casts confuson on my other ally, and he killing my ally that CANNOT BE ATTACKED ))))
    also when i cast a spell "your allies cannot be attacked for next 2 turns", and he cast confuson - CONFUSED TARGET ATTACKING MY ALLIES ^^.
    ok. i think theres much more about it))

4. darkclaw ability is ROUNDED DOWN ^^ thats a bug i think))

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The following are replies to their respective points you've brought up.

1. There is no max deck size but min is set to 30 right now. In any deck, you're only able to have, at most, 4 instances of a particular card.

2. Max hand size of 7 is always imposed; and will override card drawing abilities. It can be used strategically as you've seen.

3. The card you're referring to is Captured Prey and it has a 2 round duration and I think it's fairly balanced at 4 and being of Uncommon rarity. Regarding Rabid Bite attacking allies with Protector status, the reasoning for that is explain here.

4. Darkclaw's ability rounding down was a concious decision but there's been much debate about it. It may or may not change in the future.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    2. Max hand size of 7 is always imposed; and will override card drawing abilities. It can be used strategically as you've seen.
    This is ridiculous though and it results in a deadlock in Darkclaw vs Darkclaw a lot of the time. Plus it really hampers deck out strategies for no good reason. It should work like in every other TCG ever and just discard the extra cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, I've had Darkclaw vs Darkclaw matches, those were painful.

As for changing it to become like other TCGs, I think SE should remain SE in this aspect. If everything worked exactly like every other thing that was before it, there's be no progress and innovation. I'm not saying SE is innotative for always imposing max hand limit that but basically, I don't mind the difference and I've learned to live with it. I'm a big MtG fan myself so there are many things I miss that are differentiated in SE, too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    2nd bug of the day. As I didn't see this thread when I posted it I will list it here as well.

[bug 1] Darkclaw v. Zhanna

Darkclaw uses [Full Moon], then Zhanna use [Destroy Arms] on [Full Moon], then any damage done to Darkclaw became 0......forever...damn I had a chance here

[bug 2] Cast [Rainly Day], on the second turn of the caster where Rainly Day still has effects, cast another [Rainly Day]. When the first [Rainly Day] ran out, despite another [Rainly Day] was in play, allies CAN attack. The effect of the second [Rainly Day] then kicked in after a round of attcking....of course, we can image the poor ending of my priest.....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Jerichos Spell does neiterh heal nor dispel allies under "freeze".
    The "rainfall spell" seems not to work against wolfpacks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by error104 View Post
    3. that darkclaw guy cast on my ally some card that means "target ally cannot attack and defend", - here i see few bugs, -1st is that its impossible for my Human Warrior deck to cancel this ability,
    The way a warrior would cancel that is to Retreat the captured ally. Then play him again.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by yangtroid View Post
    2nd bug of the day. As I didn't see this thread when I posted it I will list it here as well.

[bug 1] Darkclaw v. Zhanna

Darkclaw uses [Full Moon], then Zhanna use [Destroy Arms] on [Full Moon], then any damage done to Darkclaw became 0......forever...damn I had a chance here

[bug 2] Cast [Rainly Day], on the second turn of the caster where Rainly Day still has effects, cast another [Rainly Day]. When the first [Rainly Day] ran out, despite another [Rainly Day] was in play, allies CAN attack. The effect of the second [Rainly Day] then kicked in after a round of attcking....of course, we can image the poor ending of my priest.....
    Gonna have to agree with the Rain Delay, if you overlap Rain Delay's there is a gap in when they work, which I feel is a bug. If its not going to work next turn, they should not allow you to play it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

mind controlling Aeon

using my elementalis deck against a human deck i always end up facing an Aeon and usually prepare for it by using mind control on him backfiring my opponents move but once i mind control him i am unable to attack with any of my allies or even use my hero ability at times.
    my attack button dissapears when he is on my side and cannot attack at all. has anyone else had this problem because its a very large glitch i have EVERY time i do mind control an Aeon