Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Post Your BUGS!!!

Post issues/bugs that have you been encountering so that the 'Shadow Era' people can start working on fixes

-Zaladar cant use ability when on Poison Gas or Engulfing Flames
    IMG_0241.jpg
    -occasional bug where infernal gargoyle cant attack when on Engulfing Flames
    IMG_0243.jpg
    -bug where you are suddenly defeated for no apparent reason on Challenge

-not really a bug but i get an occasional 'Network Unreachable' error on Challenge
    IMG_0242.jpg

excited for the next update!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJaque View Post
    Post issues/bugs that have you been encountering so that the 'Shadow Era' people can start working on fixes
    There another part of the forum that talks about this specifically, I recommend you go there and review the section before you post.

Btw, the top bug about Zaladar you mentioned isn't true, I use Zaladar and am still able to use his ability 100% of the time when under poison or fire ongoing spells.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Just encountered a bug with Soul Reaper. I had 2 allies in my graveyard, but it only removed 1. Here you can see Soul Reaper in the graveyard, and underneath it is the ally it did not remove.
    Screen shot 2011-02-28 at 12.28.31 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-02-28 at 12.27.06 PM.jpg
    My music.
    Cthulhu fhtagn...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The Zaladar and Poison Gas or Engulfing Flames is an intermittent bug. It may or may not have to do with Poison Gas and Engulfing Flames specifically since he loses his ability in other situations as well.

@Montag451 I'm guessing that happened because you Zaladar had either 26 or 27 health when you played Soul Reaper, which is why it only removed 1 ally. Due to the card having "remove all ally", it may cause confusion so perhaps re-ordering the description somehow is in order.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    It's neat that the cards have AI like that, but actually it should remove all allies regardless as that is what the card does. You wouldn't play something like that in Magic or WoW and be allowed to just remove some allies.
    My music.
    Cthulhu fhtagn...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Actually, it's more of the system enforcing certain core rules that cards have to abide by. In this case, Soul Reaper can only heal and SE will not allow you to heal higher than your base health; rather than smart AI, cause the AI really isn't very smart at the moment.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    It should be changed then. You should be able to heal past your maximum health, the excess simply "fizzles." The card should do everything it says, even if some of it doesn't take effect.
    My music.
    Cthulhu fhtagn...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mhmm, true, lets not forget the card that gives me excrutiating pain: enrage... Health gain of 10 on the hero, which by all means passes the maximum health on the hero.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That card doesn't say anything about healing, it just increases base health; just like Life Infusion. Soul Reaper has a healing effect so it will abide by the healing rules.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Judias View Post
    There another part of the forum that talks about this specifically, I recommend you go there and review the section before you post.

Btw, the top bug about Zaladar you mentioned isn't true, I use Zaladar and am still able to use his ability 100% of the time when under poison or fire ongoing spells.
    it happened to me again a while ago. i guess its occasional. i was able to use his ability again the next turn