Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just had this happen in an intense match-up. I had four health left he could not kill me with what he had on the field. He had two cards left in his hand and enough resources to cast them but he did not. Then I get the defeat screen. I almost positive he used up all his fireballs too. Wish we could record matches or at least have the final few turns replayed but I am sure it was not lag. So angry right now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by arebelspy View Post
    Yeah, had it happen several times too.

Sucks at a high level cause when the opponent takes a minute, I don't know if I should leave for fear of getting the defeat screen, or wait for them. I wait, but then get a defeat and lose several points (that takes like 5-10 games to make up).
    Agghgghhggg

i HATE this bug. just cost me 3 rating points that took me hours to earn.

sigh.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by arebelspy View Post
    Agghgghhggg

i HATE this bug. just cost me 3 rating points that took me hours to earn.

sigh.
    tell me about it. although it has also happened at times when i was halfway and slipping in the match so it's a double edged sword. i wonder if it's just an ipad/iphone thing because i've never played on the pc

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsolete View Post
    tell me about it. although it has also happened at times when i was halfway and slipping in the match so it's a double edged sword. i wonder if it's just an ipad/iphone thing because i've never played on the pc
    No it happens on all platforms, I should know I play on both PC and iphone...Really rips into your ratings, even though you had good chance of winning! But it happens to everyone so...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Let's look at it in a different light..

Hmmm, "randomly" for this to be happening is so inconclusive in narrowing down the bug. I personally have just encountered this issue just ONCE. I don't remember when and what was already on board. I doubt that it has anything to do with game play (although, I could be wrong).

Here's my 2 cents on the matter. Since it has only happened to me once, and I'm almost always the bailer on a game, my wild guess is the DEFEAT occurs when one's previous opponent who bailed on your game, won their next game.

I could totally be way off base here, but it's a possibility.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Has anyone escalated this issue?

This has also happen to me with my elemental deck, and I think it should be adress to a administrator immediately. Also this happened to me on my mac, so it looks like an issue with all platforms. Please reply with an update about the matter.
    Last edited by Deku; 03-04-2011 at 01:35 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Eternal Renewal can cause synchronization issues, which one reason why you may see this sudden Defeat problem. Also, there's a bug with Zaladar and sometimes not being able to use his ability. But both these bugs are resolved in the next update that's coming in about 2 weeks or so.

Somewhere on the earth or maybe heaven or hell ,guess for yourself .
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    Eternal Renewal can cause synchronization issues, which one reason why you may see this sudden Defeat problem. Also, there's a bug with Zaladar and sometimes not being able to use his ability. But both these bugs are resolved in the next update that's coming in about 2 weeks or so.
    Geez....meaning that elemental deck users will have hell of time until the next patch......
    Wolves are proud with their own.But when a wolf is banished from it's tribe,it turns into lone wolf.A wolf being alone but still proud it's own and fight with might ,alone.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

OH!!! Come ON Already!

Its one step forward (lucky to get a single rate pt when you win), and 10 step backs (lose so much pts) when defeated , not from the opponent but the freakin' bug! We will never rise the ranks like this! This is really getting punishingly excruciatingly frustrating! PS. Dev Please let this be one of the first things you fix!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm tired of these random defeats. I just had one waiting for an opponent to end his turn. I felt as if he was stalling or I was going to get defeated bug but I didn't want to bail on the match. So because I didn't want to bail I loose points. WTF