Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

DEFEAT!!!even though the challenge has just started?

Just today i have noticed this....I have just entered a challenge, a couple of turns have past, with resources at around 2 each player...waiting for the opponent to complete his turn and then DEFEAT!!! WTF! I mean I haven't even begun to lose life points yet! This has happened on many occasions. Especially with elemental and wulven opponents! It couldn't be my connection as I don't have any connection problems (watch stream video online perfect ) and also it WAS THE OPPONENTS TURN!!! What is going on? I know this game is still in early phase so just pointing out that this issue is frustrating!

Another thing I hate about this is challengers who leave early...If you gonna do that then do not enter a challenge pls! I mean i don't mind it happening once or twice but lately it has been times where 4-5 times in a row i have entered a challenge only to get the match was too short to gain any xp ( xp isn't the issue it's just the time wasted ).
    Last edited by VietMajestic; 02-28-2011 at 07:18 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

that sucks...

also tried that. whats worse is when i almost won as zaladar ( enemy had 3 hp left and mine at 23) suddenly the defeat screen flashed... waste of time. i shoudlve played with the AI Heartstriker... haha!

they should put a time limit on turns too

cant wait for next update

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, had it happen several times too.

Sucks at a high level cause when the opponent takes a minute, I don't know if I should leave for fear of getting the defeat screen, or wait for them. I wait, but then get a defeat and lose several points (that takes like 5-10 games to make up).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So if the opponent leaves we get the victory? Does the opponent get a defeat then?

And another question...Sometimes life does get in the way at inopportune times, like the baby waking up 2 minutes after she fell a sleep. Is there a timer that skips my turn and lets the opponent go? When on the pc I would be more then happy to let them beat me down if I have to leave.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Most annoying

My last 2 games this evening have both ended in the DEFEAT screen when both myself and the opponent had plenty of lives. This results in my ranking going down each time, b****y annoying.

Is this some kind of bug? Anybody official care to comment.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Ugh. Just happened to me again versus TeaWithAmaretto.

Sitting waiting for him, then suddenly "DEFEAT" screen.

The stupid part was, it was real early in the game (his third turn, I had only had two turns). Had he disconnected, it would have said "too short for xp" message, but for some reason this bug gives a defeat randomly when waiting for the opponent and you lose points, even if the game would normally register as too short.

Sigh.

It's happening a LOT more frequently now..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    arebelspy: For me it stopped when you were at your sacrifice stage, second turn. I was sad. I really wanted to play against you. (By the way, I am not a him.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It happened to me twice this weekend, but I was about to win my games within 4 life points. I play Moonstalker/Darkclaw so it was an hour or so waisted.

Really frustrating.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaWithAmaretto View Post
    arebelspy: For me it stopped when you were at your sacrifice stage, second turn. I was sad. I really wanted to play against you. (By the way, I am not a him.)
    That's good info to know. For me I had sacrificed, played a research, and ended my turn. Then after waiting for a few minutes on your sacrifice stage, it suddenly said "DEFEAT".

Some connection bug, it seems like.

Hopefully we can play soon.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Has anyone else encountered the "multiplayer sync issues"? I just got that message in a match that was pretty drawn out (Darkclaw vs Renewal) and was told to exit the game. I waited a bit looked like my opponent made a move then got the message again and the game froze. There was also no victory or defeat screen.

So mad because I felt like I might have been able to win this match. I still had a few allies left that I had some decent protection for