Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: InDaHole?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

InDaHole?

For InDaHole if you are about?

I go first, you quit first turn. I play you immediately afterwards, you go first and stay. I damage your hero to 10 life and you quit? It was a recoverable situation wasn't it? Anyway I assume you figured there were enough turns that experience would still be awarded, so it was like a resignation, but sometimes it's nice to play to the end to see how things pan out...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not so much a gripe as a- I look forward to when/if the game has chat or interaction buttons to allow for game etiquette.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by tk5 View Post
    For InDaHole if you are about?

I go first, you quit first turn. I play you immediately afterwards, you go first and stay. I damage your hero to 10 life and you quit? It was a recoverable situation wasn't it? Anyway I assume you figured there were enough turns that experience would still be awarded, so it was like a resignation, but sometimes it's nice to play to the end to see how things pan out...
    I don't want to speak out of turn being a noob but I do question indahole's tactics because I saw him play another mirror match going first and wa doing well but the other player was amazing and manage to turn the tide but then indahole stalled. I waited to see what would happen but I saw it stall.

Anyways, not meaning to flame but just calling a spade a spade

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The game were i quit on the first turn im really sorry, i was going to click on another slide of internet to go to youtube but clicked on a quick link above it to go to family guy which removed me from the game. Just want to point out that i don't leave on the first turn ever except for against darkclaw (i find them to be waste of my lifetime) and the other game yes i left because i was 100% certain i would loose, because i knew what cards i had left and so on. And anyways i thought you would be happy with the points

As for the stalling, please remove that comment, i may leave before a game finnishes to avoid loosing points but i never stall EVER. It doesnt help me in any way the wont leave for another game. Dont know how you saw it that way might have been bad connections or something but just saying i dont stall .

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I hope things like this will stop happening with future updates- like a resign button for instance to avoid confusion. Love the game but it is all a bit frustrating, especially as using Elementals, I am happy to suffer the bugs and play knowing some of my cards won't work in certain situations, but my deck has the potential to do 15 damage turn 3 (best case scenario) and my opponent can quit to early for experience to be awarded... It's like if I was playing in the real world and the ref kept scribbling out the abilities of my cards allowing and conceding to my opponent when he says, no fair I wanna start again.. Feel bad about talking about it as not attacking the game, just adding a voice to the discussion on improvement. Kinda hooked now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I hope things like this will stop happening with future updates- like a resign button for instance to avoid confusion. Love the game but it is all a bit frustrating, especially as using Elementals, I am happy to suffer the bugs and play knowing some of my cards won't work in certain situations, but my deck has the potential to do 15 damage turn 3 (best case scenario) and my opponent can quit to early for experience to be awarded... It's like if I was playing in the real world and the ref kept scribbling out the abilities of my cards allowing and conceding to my opponent when he says, no fair I wanna start again.. Feel bad about talking about it as not attacking the game, just adding a voice to the discussion on improvement. Kinda hooked now.
    I agree, just adding a chat to the game so you can talk while playing and be able to say thing like "gg" before leaving to avoid missunderstandings would be awesome.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you for the quick response. As I said not a personal gripe, I just found the direct message option so would have sent direct if I knew, (using iPhone- option is small so have always missed it). I am a fan of family guy so will let you off the first match

I was happy with points, of course but I play for the game so it is nice to get the kill or or recognition in game - as with a potential resign option, just gives better closure to a match (again in general, I understand your point). I am (hazily) sure I have had someone resign my turn 4 and not get any experience. I would really like to know how many turns I can play before dropping out is an option without denying my opponent the win?

I can delete my post, edit options? If you want?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you for the quick response. As I said not a personal gripe, I just found the direct message option so would have sent direct if I knew, (using iPhone- option is small so have always missed it). I am a fan of family guy so will let you off the first match

I was happy with points, of course but I play for the game so it is nice to get the kill or or recognition in game - as with a potential resign option, just gives better closure to a match (again in general, I understand your point). I am (hazily) sure I have had someone resign my turn 4 and not get any experience. I would really like to know how many turns I can play before dropping out is an option without denying my opponent the win?

I can delete my post, edit options? If you want?
    Haha great that someone else here likes family guy

I think it's 4 or 5 turns before its not a "too short game" anymore.
    And yes a game does feel much more rewarding if you get the killing blow or if it says "youre opponent has resigned".
    As for editing the thread, no need, as long as you don't think im a douche it's fine

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by InDaHole View Post
    As for editing the thread, no need, as long as you don't think im a douche it's fine
    haha! good thing it wasn't against supermof or you'd end up with that as the title to the thread XD!

seriously though i think the top guys knows each others etiquette pretty well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by autumnleaf View Post
    haha! good thing it wasn't against supermof or you'd end up with that as the title to the thread XD!

seriously though i think the top guys knows each others etiquette pretty well.
    Yes! Beware of my Top 10 Douche List!!!