Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Now Im really PISSED!!!

Man It just had to happen again, after more than half an hr playing elemental vs elemental, since we both were down to our last card, most the time not being able to attack because of the crap draw. I finally had my opponent down to 3 life pts, their turn i was on 7 life pts and there was nothing they could do to beat me with the one card they were going to draw...so my next turn i was going to do my energy blast of 3 damage ( a certain win, so I thought ) when DEFEAT!!! WTF!!! and to top it of I lost 5 places in the rating...ARGHHHH!!!!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Me too

And Herr I thought it was just me

Playing against zaladar and just beginning to assert my advantage then suddenly DEFEAT!!! Telling me I lost and only gained 50xp and bloody went down in my ranking

So annoyed cos there was another bug which was a game changer where my eladwen ability destroyed my own ally even though that allied had just died from attacking. Weird stuff!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    just some problems with server, i think. if you try to play in browser u can see how long it takes sometimes to transfer the data, every turn, from the shadow era server.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    This is a really annoying bug. I've had it happen to me a few times. Sometimes very early in the game sometimes I'm about to WIN the game when I get the DEFEAT screen. Very frustrating and a bug I hope is being carefully looked at.
    Mark (aka Quorlan)
    Realms Apart Studios home of Duels of the Runemasters
    A Whole New Kind of Customizable Card Game
    http://www.realmsapart.com

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    just happened to me..first my renewals causes syncing errors and now with my zal i was 1 turn away from winning, i wouldn't mind if it was right in the beginning or middle when it's still unclear, but when i see the finish line; DAMMIT!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Nooo NOT AGAIN!!!

Man I wanna just smash something!!! half an hr in against VietNamHaHa (fellow viet I take it ) we were close in points When yes you guessed it....DEFEAT!!! DAMN IT! jumped 11 places down in rating ( at first there was synch issues ) maybe this is why it went 11 spots ( its like I got defeated 3-4 times in 1 game even tho noone officially won )? I FEEL RIPPED OFF!!! Can this be fixed ASAP PLS! Alot of ppl are gettin this when they just bout to win, so we're losing points for winning? Does this make sense to anyone?
    Last edited by VietMajestic; 03-02-2011 at 11:16 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Happened to me to on turn 4 just now. Just stole an Aeon with transference game said not enough rounds for experience, which seemed strange- does anyone know how many rounds you need for experience? And it said defeat but no connection issues at my end. Not complaining, these things happen, just curious.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    happend to me two times yesterday... i had 20+ lives, opponent below 10ish and in his/her sacrifice turn nothing happend for a minute or so and than BAM defeat

but seriously you guys spend half hour on 1 game???? wtf lol guess my deck is a bit speedy than heheh

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by pewpewlaz0r View Post
    but seriously you guys spend half hour on 1 game???? wtf lol guess my deck is a bit speedy than heheh
    Guess you've never come across a darkclaw (all melee dmg is halved )deck topped with healing cards...eg, regeneration, lone wolf and other cards that don't let you harm the hero no matter what attack used like full moon...WTF!!LOL!!!BACK AT YOU!!!
    But then again I could be wrong, you could have the only superdeck with 10 fireball cards, which you get to throw out all in a row.
    Last edited by VietMajestic; 03-03-2011 at 02:32 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yeah...experienced my second time several minutes ago..