TLOTpSGR Are trying to become the no.1 guild in Shadow Era. We are inviting anyone who who would like to b apparat of a guild to join ours. We are a very active group so we exspect our members to be active as well. We participate in everything we possibly can. I've been apart of this guild a while now and I have to say it really help with my deck building skills and playing skills. We are also combined with The Shining Stars and E2E. We have done this to get more member into our guild we are make our guild a number one priority along with participating in leagues, tournaments, and any other thing we can. We official have our own chat room and webpage that had has been previously posted about. In the chat we discuss about certain decks, how to build deck, and how to play with them. We accept member of all ratings we are here to help. When you are apart of you have to represent it by have your signature as the guild name and the rest will be told by PabloMag. PabloMag is a great leader he always help everyone in the guild the best he can.

THINGS ABOUT MEMBERS
We are
•Respectful
•Trustworthy
•Honest
•Intelligent

Contact if interested just pm for any questions

PabloMag
ShadowEra23456