Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

murderous resurrection deck- grave bone

wat up yall, so i just built my gravebone deck like 2 days ago and i gotta say, its been doing pretty well. my only issue right now is warriors and bad first hands, apart from that i think i'm good since gravebone finally allowed my noobish rate to go up to 150 (yeah xD i'm a noob to competitive deck building) lol that said here is the breakdown

1.gravebone(duh xD)

4.deathbone
    4.gargoyles
    4.flayers
    3.brutalis
    2.keldors
    2.SK
    2.deathmage
    2.carniboars(works well with death mage keeps your opponent occupied trying to make sure he doesnt feed carniboar, however it is an optional card)

1.poison gas and 1.engulfing flame(can be a disaster for warriors with blood frenzy)
    4.fireballs
    4.lightning strikes
    2.shrieks
    2.badsantas(usually sac these guys i might take them out since i never need them)
    1.portal(too broke to buy a next one xD)
    1.snow saphire(need to buy a next one, this is essential when going against ppl like boris -_- stupid human)

all add to 40 cards

the point of this deck is pure board control assassination, resurrection, assassination(hence the 4 deathbones and the deck name)
    the spell cards are meant to be used when SE is low, so you can maintain board control incase your opponent gets to clean your side of the board wich is not so easy or tempting when you have a board filled with deathbones that your opponent KNOWS will be resurrected...the point of the deck is to keep board control while at the same time damaging the hero, i know many ppl might think this is a noobish approach, maybe it is, but it works very well....even when going second...my only problem is when i'm fighting warriors instead of killing my deathbones the cripple blow them and it anoys me, the sk are meant as a late board control summon and exclusive boris counter..so in other words i only use sk in tught situations or in boris battles that leave themselves opened for portal+shadow knight.

snow sapphire....i dont think this needs any explanation..playing this is literally telling your opponent "dont effing touch me" lol

you may also notice the 2 keldors, believe it or not, imo for a deck that doesnt need much resources to use its good to keep keldors in the deck since for 2 cc you can buff him to 4 attack...+ death mage = instant kill almost anything except that 8 hp protector..but for them i use death mage + death bone and flayer...return deathbone to deck resummon and repeat if needed.

i also enjoy using my deck sooo much it has overtaking my love for elemetals xD not because i win more with gravebone but because gravebone+keldor+deathmage+deathbone+shadow knight= ultimate zombie army xD xD i mean they are all undead/zombies how cool is that? no other shadow hero has that coolness of having so many allies that represent exactlly the hero lol xD

anyways..if anyone reads this i'm looking forward to suggestions and feedback.....its not the best deck out there....might not be the greatest..pwns if not payed attention to.

second post on 10/15/11

ok i'll be honest...i simply hate belladona xD xD idk why i just hate the card xD ever since i started playing SE and bella was in my elementalis deck i hate her xD lol just dont ask xD any ways i did take many of the posts and added/removed cards accordingly to fit with strategy but continue with the style....although it is hard i have been winning a good amount of games. 12 out of 13 to be exact you can search my ingame name darkparad0x if you have doubts.
    now idk if the pros have gone on vacay or my deck might be working like it should..so here is the update for anyone that pays any attention to my posts xD

1.gravebone

allies= 25

4.deathbones
    2.keldors
    3.death mage
    2.SK
    4.dark flayers
    3.brutalis
    4.gargoyles
    2.carniboars
    1.PB(cuz you never know xD)

abillities/items= 13

4.fire balls
    4.lightning strikes
    2.portals(seriously -_- for a 4 cost card 2 seems enough since i never use more than one)
    2.shrieks
    1.supernova(i dont like this card much, but once again, cuz you never know xD)

armors/weapon

2.snow sapphire

all add up to a 41 card deck...once again...strategy is simple...early board control, when opp takes out weaklings use ability and sac to bring up the big guns...never sac portal on first hand cuz its likely that by 4rth turn you might have sk in ya hand lol(i love ghetto talk) SS i only use in tight sits or if fighting gwen..otherwise..i sac...the rest is pretty basics stuff...to say the truth the reason i lost that one of the 13 matches was cuz i did 3 retatarded mistakes back to back -_-
    .....anyways peace..and enjoy.

ign-darkparad0x

http://shadowera.gondorian.com/deck/....2se054.3se050

just checking if this works lol
    Last edited by Darkparad0x; 10-18-2011 at 05:14 AM. Reason: update
    only after you open and understand the purpose of the 50 levels may you enter the 51st. but, i warn, after you enter the 50th there is no turning back, and if you fail to understand death, then you will never be worthy of resurrection.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gravebone depends on portal.... find a way to buy more... farm AI, use cash, or win a tourney.. see my signature on some tourney info
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i just realised having a gravebone deck matche soooo perfectly with my avatar xD xD xD and my profile pick lol...i look like a necromancer xD
    only after you open and understand the purpose of the 50 levels may you enter the 51st. but, i warn, after you enter the 50th there is no turning back, and if you fail to understand death, then you will never be worthy of resurrection.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    and yeah i'm working on it...but i need ss and gravebone isnt the only deck ive been working on sooo its hard

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    -2 bad santa
    -1 poison
    -1 flame

+1 or 2 shriek
    +2 B Plasma

Maybe you should change the deathbone for medusil a few games and see whats best
    Last edited by Oleleh; 10-10-2011 at 10:57 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Do you run out of cards? Since you don't really have a draw engine.

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Have u Tried Killtrend's Gravebella Beatdown??
    Its a very Good GB Deck...Probably The Best GB deck.........

League Season 3 Undisputed Champion chanson311's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshotmi View Post
    Do you run out of cards? Since you don't really have a draw engine.
    Shouldn't run out of cards that easily with the recycling effect of the hero + Shadow Knight. Adding Bellas is a good idea though if there are issues.
    TJ "Old-Timer"

TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Fan of Doctor Who

Bands I like:
    Coheed and Cambria
    Pink Floyd
    Muse
    MGMT
    Electric Light Orchestra
    And many more!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i would use gravebella but its a 30 card deck.....the decks i'm building now i am basing at 40 card max....since thats what the update will give us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah i agree that you need more Portal. Remove 3 allies of your choice and get 3-4 Portal. It will also influence the type allies you'd prefer to drop after it.

But no matter how you experiment, Deathbone are generally not accepted as a reliable drop. You willl do better with others.

The general tip i learned is to decide what you want to cast from Turn 1-5, and that will influence how many cards you need to play it. Then allow a bit of variance for other alternatives if you do not get the cards you need.

For that, you have plenty in 2cc-3cc allies but as you reach to 7-8 Resources, you might want to draw cards that have stronger board presence like SK. I'd recommend to increase 1-2 more SK to help you spam more allies.

Remove Poison & Flames. These cards doesn't help you with board control and it seems counter progressive to GB in casting allies. You'd rather have 2 more SK and i am sure that it will improve your deck.