Close

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Some of the things I'm having a problem with are fighting the female rogue hero (apologize I don't know how to link cards) they use black garb that kills allies whom attack the hero, A whip that disables your ally, and a shackle that negates ability dmg (plasma behemoth) Mind control from elementalists and transference, and also the frost mage. Seems like the human ally cards are awesome. Any advice on these subjects?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For Spelleater Bands and Anklebreaker, use Ley Line Nexus. For Black Garb, just rush 2 2-3cc allies into it and done , or you can use Death Mage Thaddeus and Plasma Behemoth's ability, they can deal non-combat damage as well. Protect your allies with Moonstalker's ability and you'll be fine. Mages are still op now, there is no way to autowin them. As a MS user, you should pack some Regenerate and fatties like Ogloth and PB. Never summon too much allies, since they can wipe them out with single Supernova. Ogloth and Wrath of the Forest can somehow counter them, but Mages are always a headache for Moonstalker. I think it's a way to balance the game, because only Mages can stop Moonstalker in rampage(as they can stop everything else)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mages are not "op". You're saying that mages can stop everything? No. That they're a headache for Moonstalker – yes, that's true.

PS: I don't want to start an argument, just saying what I think.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've been sacrificing all that I can in the beginning aswell in order to get atleast 5 resources to drop Plasma Behemoth and I end up short on allies sometimes from doing this. The female hunter gives me a lot of problems lol Rapid Shot combined with Soul Seeker she just keeps regenerating. But I've been doing much better through out the day. A lot of people just quit once I have Olgoth and my behemoths out :P I have got completly wiped 3x today by the frost mage, female hunter, and rogue. but its all good I'm learning :P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is a fun deck btw I have a question....am I totally stupid if I -3 bloodlust and +3 shadow font ?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I won lot of games by rushing with Bloodlust. You just need to use your Moonstalker's wisely and you don't need to have Shadow Font. Even i would say that Shadow Font making you weaker vs mages, coz your ability is kinda useless vs non combat cards.

Sometimes I'm waiting for right time when is best to use hero ability like on 9 shadow points and then I'm able to spam in 4 times row. If u have big guys in ur hand + something like Bad Santa or Sacrificial Lamb and enough resources to rush or Jeweler's Dream, you can easily rush with Bloodlust. Ofc you need to decent tactic before to prevent wipes. Usually I sacrifice Plasma Behemot in fight with at least 2 Shadow Knight on hand and making "calling back" circle. Then if I have 10 resources if possible I rush out 2-3 times 2 big hitters per turn following at last with Bloodlust. Also if u can't reach big resources pool, just stop at six and play with Keldor or Pack Wolf (this one have even bigger success, coz everyone is focusing on big hitter and underestimate potential of Pack Wol). Everything depends from opponents hero and play style.

I'm now at 260+ with not finished deck and I can tough opponent for even decent decks. I just have problems with Eladwen and Majiya. There must be rly nice hand to play for win against them :/.
    Last edited by prosspank; 07-18-2012 at 05:48 PM.