sup guys...i was just thinking of a game i used to play a long while back..its called age of heroes online...and though it might seem like a simple game...it is epic...anyways the reason i bring this up is because in aoho there are/were 2 diffrent level mechanics..there was the AI level and th PVP lvl, being an rpg based game for every level you get you get to be stronger HOWEVER when ever you went up a certain amont of lvls in pvp you would get extra power boost...."WHERE THE HELL IS HE GETTING AT?" you ask...well idk if devs read this but i think i came up with a cool idea similar to aoho but unique in its shadow era way xD..i'm right now at lvl 15 idk what the highest level acheived is but i think i'm pretty high xD..anyway i would like to see a pvp level up option, you may only level up the pvp by, you guessed it..pvp'ing lol heres the twist..to give it this sense of actually wanting to level up. how about a crystal stack lvl up. in other word you make the exp just like normal exp but instead of only getting 25 SC everytime you level up how about every time you lvl up your pvp lvl by 2 you get an extra 25 SC example-lvl1=25 2=50 lvl3=75 on and on...heres the next twist, so players that think they are gods and can spam this dont get to cocky, it would be good to set a losing penalty, wich will instead of giving you some exp for losing, instead of getting exp you lose half of the exp you allready had.. that way you also cancell the choice of players losing on purpose to go down a lvl so that they can get back up to spam the 25/50/75SC they got last lvl...obviosly with a rising exp requirement for every level i dont think players will get past the 100 SC lvl xD and thats gonna be the point...more players will play online...but hey idk....also it would be cool if you had a ranking system just for the hell of it. example, every 2 pvp lvls your hero will change rank, for instance
a shadow hero at lvl 0 is a shadow lord, if you can push it to lvl 2 will go up a ran and idk it can be a shadow master..at lvl 4 a shadow king and if any one can possibly make it to lvl 6(almost impossible) they can be ranked as chaos god
the humans can have there own ranking names as well lol
well.....idk if this made any sense..or if i'm just thinking about having to much fun and not paying attention that the game needs to make money...but if anyone likes this(or hates this) please, youre free to give your input. peace