Close

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Eh drop the accent. It's annoying and silly.

TO would not work very well with this deck. What will you do, suicide it? You need a more viable draw engine and some oomph. Erika or raven would provide that, easily. I would suggest sentinel but eh. Protector can bring back skullborn. You would def need four BS. Maybe baazaar. What about stop, thief? One extra res and killing an item IS a powerful card.

Besides. Didn't you just say to didn't work?
    Signature for rent.

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GS693 View Post
    Eh drop the accent. It's annoying and silly.

TO would not work very well with this deck. What will you do, suicide it? You need a more viable draw engine and some oomph. Erika or raven would provide that, easily. I would suggest sentinel but eh. Protector can bring back skullborn. You would def need four BS. Maybe baazaar. What about stop, thief? One extra res and killing an item IS a powerful card.
    Stop thief and Raven Costs 5 recources and I'm not planning to waste my 1 turn just to cast 1 card when I have so nany low cost cards in my deck....
    And I agree with you dat TO is not a very suitable card for dis deck...
    Maybe reducing 2 TO and adding 1 more Bad Santa and 1 Asaassin Training will do it....

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    8 wins in a row with dis deck.....Streak ended by a well built gwen deck.....That really means a lot for a rogue deck...
    Gotta try for even more....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I used this dexk once and olayed vs a maj. Got her to 1 health and then lost.. Quite frustrating lol.. Couldn't draw a kris
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by iClipse View Post
    I used this dexk once and olayed vs a maj. Got her to 1 health and then lost.. Quite frustrating lol.. Couldn't draw a kris
    I felt bad for ya after reading dis...similar thing happened to when I reduced opponent health to 2 and was having more than half of my hxalth...bt still failed to win...sigh

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just lost all games when:
    - i face a weapon (blake & kris die to all weapons), and Soulseeker is a pain for the deck.
    - i emptied my hand and got reversed (some allies defended by brigitte on other side).

Maybe Assassin training is a solution to the first one. I should try to play more of them, but it's not easy to find rooms in the deck. And I'm already at 40.
    And for the second point, I just don't know what to propose.

Fyi, I play Reco, Bazaar and Bad santa and it's just enough as a draw engine to supply my hand in the 40 cards format.
    -brontos

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Brontos View Post
    - i face a weapon (blake & kris die to all weapons), and Soulseeker is a pain for the deck.
    - i emptied my hand and got reversed (some allies defended by brigitte on other side).

Maybe Assassin training is a solution to the first one. I should try to play more of them, but it's not easy to find rooms in the deck. And I'm already at 40.

Fyi, I play Reco, Bazaar and Bad santa and it's just enough as a draw engine to supply my hand in the 40 cards format.
    U r rite dat dis deck also suffers when dueling against weapon based deck mostly gwen....
    I was on a 8 wins streak..I even beat a maj and gb it lasted when a gwen deck broke all of my dreams....
    I think u should take out bazaars and add 1 assassin training or 2...Bad Santa and Recon are enough for d draw engine..
    I saw how beastly u used BS in our duel...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Brontos View Post

These, my friend, are the same problems I'm trying to solve with my deck! XD
    I'm not discovering hot water if i say that 30 cards decks are more efficient than 40s in this meta and for Lance particularly.
    [That's the reason i'm giving up on the other deck, for now. I'll work on it when next version will be released)
    Let's see...
    1) Weapons: Really annoying. But Assassin training, for me, won't help. And that's because Gwen and Amber deal more damage when attacking, so the trick should be the one Ulnarian showed: don't let 'em attack your allies. Easier said than done, right? (Don't tell me that blake will die in this case too: i told you to switch him with Puwen! )
    Well, maybe we could find room for a couple of Covers (even if it was the first card i got rid of) OR S,T! (for God's sake devs, i implore you: eliminate the extra resource, lower its cost, and let it destroy my own items!) to get rid of them.
    Or, the old one: don't use all your shadow points too soon, play Birgitte only at t4 if you're first (t3 if second) to avoid BDBs and hide all the party behind her. Arrows should not be a threat, at this point for obvious reason. Maybe next turn...
    Second point. (Ok, i'm not sure if i got it right, but assume you mean when you run out of cards to play and your board gets nearly cleared - 'cause, you know, happens every time to me O.o).
    That's a tough one. I'm seriously thinking about keeping a couple of dudes in hand, if i already have at least 3 on the board, just in case. Covers could help here too... But i don't really want more than 35 cards in my present deck.
    We have to suffer, i guess!

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHBK View Post
    These, my friend, are the same problems I'm trying to solve with my deck! XD
    I'm not discovering hot water if i say that 30 cards decks are more efficient than 40s in this meta and for Lance particularly.
    [That's the reason i'm giving up on the other deck, for now. I'll work on it when next version will be released)
    Let's see...
    1) Weapons: Really annoying. But Assassin training, for me, won't help. And that's because Gwen and Amber deal more damage when attacking, so the trick should be the one Ulnarian showed: don't let 'em attack your allies. Easier said than done, right? (Don't tell me that blake will die in this case too: i told you to switch him with Puwen! )
    Well, maybe we could find room for a couple of Covers (even if it was the first card i got rid of) OR S,T! (for God's sake devs, i implore you: eliminate the extra resource, lower its cost, and let it destroy my own items!) to get rid of them.
    Or, the old one: don't use all your shadow points too soon, play Birgitte only at t4 if you're first (t3 if second) to avoid BDBs and hide all the party behind her. Arrows should not be a threat, at this point for obvious reason. Maybe next turn...
    Second point. (Ok, i'm not sure if i got it right, but assume you mean when you run out of cards to play and your board gets nearly cleared - 'cause, you know, happens every time to me O.o).
    That's a tough one. I'm seriously thinking about keeping a couple of dudes in hand, if i already have at least 3 on the board, just in case. Covers could help here too... But i don't really want more than 35 cards in my present deck.
    We have to suffer, i guess!
    I agree with you to play puwen instead of blake as blake may have 1 more atk point bt he can be easily destroyed by Death Mages,Gwen's bows, and rogues themselves...I ve played sum games with HHHBK who used a Rogue deck and beat me 3 times...He used amazing skills and I failed to realize what hit me....
    Bt I played sum more games and beat 2 gwen after tweaking my deck...Thanx for HHHBK cuz I understood my weakness after dueling him One of em was really skilled and was having rating of 237...Bt I lost to a maj..it was damn close...I hate to loose like that..His rating was 224...This deck CAN beat sum mages if u r just a bit more luckier than ur opponent....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by PP Star 4ever View Post
    I ve played sum games with HHHBK who used a Rogue deck and beat me 3 times...He used amazing skills and I failed to realize what hit me....
    Thank you, my friend, but I already told you: I won only because I've given all i had and even more to compete with you, because I had seen your previous games.
    Usually I'm not so much into competition, I like to play but just for fun. Oh, and I love to build decks (just as much as I loved to build D&D characters). Problem is, someone more skilled than me should play them to test if they're worth of a shot or just basically crap! XD

Quote Originally Posted by PP Star 4ever View Post
    Bt I played sum more games and beat 2 gwen after tweaking my deck...Thanx for HHHBK cuz I understood my weakness after dueling him One of em was really skilled and was having rating of 237...Bt I lost to a maj..it was damn close...I hate to loose like that..His rating was 224...This deck CAN beat sum mages if u r just a bit more luckier than ur opponent....
    Last game I played I beat a Gravebone. I should watch it again cause I don't really remember it, but I think I rushed a lot and finished it very soon. Guess that time I had double luck: good draw for me and awful for him!