Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Use rapid fire, expend soul seeker. It gets destroyed, cast lily + ret. Next turn, cast soul seeker again, it gets destroyed, cast lily + retreat. Next turn, cast soul seeker again, it gets destroyed, cast lily + retreat. Next turn, cast soul seeker again, it gets destroyed, cast lily + retreat. Next turn, cast soul seeker again, it gets destroyed, cast lily + retreat. Next turn, cast soul seeker again, it gets destroyed, cast lily + retreat. Next turn, cast soul seeker again, it gets destroyed, cast lily + retreat. Next turn, cast soul seeker again, it gets destroyed, cast lily + retreat. Next turn, cast soul seeker again, it gets destroyed, cast lily + retreat. Next turn, cast soul seeker again, it gets destroyed, cast lily + retreat. Next turn, cast soul seeker again, it gets destroyed, cast lily + retreat. Next turn, cast soul seeker again, it gets destroyed, cast lily + retreat. Next turn, cast soul seeker again, it gets destroyed, cast lily + retreat.
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentuequi View Post
    soul seeker + Lily + retreat = 12 bow ? It's a joke ? How can you manage to do this in a game ?
    Bow = Bow
    Lily-entering-field + Bow-in-graveyard = Bow
    Lily-on-field + Retreat = Lily-in-hand (= Lily-entering-field later)

Lily with four Retreats can be used up to four extra times, making Lily's ability able to be used eight times, meaning she can recover the bow eight times. That and the original four bows equals twelve.

Now, it will be a strange game that actually allows that many uses, but mathematically it could happen.

EDIT: Didn't notice this was already answered.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My original question was, how do you manage to do this in a game ?

Thanks to the bouncing confetti ball to prove that you can't do this in a game.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi Fellows! Here's my mod deck:

1x Gravebone
    3x Infernal Gargoyle
    4x Brutalis
    4x Belladonna
    1x Bad wolf
    1x Medusil
    2x Hellsteed
    3x Death Mage
    3x Skull Knight
    2x Brutal Minotaur
    2x Fireball
    4x Lightning Strike
    2x Portal
    2x Supernova
    2x Bloodlust
    2x Snow Saphire

Total of 38 cards.

It is surely much more board dominant now. It's a shame that I hadn't encountered any Gwen since then...

However, I did meet lots of Boris, Jericho, Eladwen and Serena. I can say it is a very good deck against them. Also find out a good reason to keep supernova: against crippling blow and captured pray, supernova can allow GB to recast those fine good creatures that had been disabled. If you have also portal into play, it worth even more.

I can say that I hated playing against a Zaladar. As it stole both one BM and one SK with mind control, ruining my strategy and also making a hell of a damage (the creature goes to his graveyard, which seems odd to me by the way). Another thing is that I could make good use of Flayers, specially in the beginning of the match. But I couldn't think of how putting them without going too big on the deck.

Anyway, as soon as I test it against some Gwen, I post the results here. Thank you all again!