Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

finally getting somewhere xD xD

soooo i just built my super rush zaladar deck....as much as i love elementalis i cant seem to make a deck to suit it properly...anyways the new deck i made is cheap(good....but has alot of room for improvement....but good) i made the deck like 1 hour ago and i only had 3 matches with them..2 against nishaven and 1 against maj wich i eneded up losing cuz i dced...the other 2 i won before or by the time turn 5 came....i mean damn xD sparks hellsteed and bloodlust....i didnt know those little chickenshits were so dangerous xD anyways here is a breakdown incase any of you have a suggestion.
    1.zaladar
    4.snakes
    4.hellsteeds
    4.sparks
    4.darkflayers
    4.bloodlust
    2.carniboars
    2.shrieks
    2.santas
    1.SoP
    1.ER
    1.shadowspawn

the reason the deck seems so basic speaking defensive wise its because too many ppl use small decks, i will wait untill the 41 max update to add defensive cards....now! to the main question..if someone gives up before the 5th turn will i not gain any exp or gold? cuz judging by my first matches..either i was lucky bad!! or my deck isnt a joke xD(my ingame name is darkparad0x incase you wana check my noobish matches out) also! when is 1.28 coming?? i need it to be here soon!! one more thing!! if anyone is playing the test servers...did wulven get any new cards?? or atleast are they better?? cuz as much as i love elementals...i am a wolf kinda guy...any ways thanks for any replies! peace!
    only after you open and understand the purpose of the 50 levels may you enter the 51st. but, i warn, after you enter the 50th there is no turning back, and if you fail to understand death, then you will never be worthy of resurrection.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Punctuation and a proper thread title might give your more/some responses.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd like to see this deck used in the beginner's tournament...... see my signature...

-1 Shadowspawn... +1 SoP, +1 Santa
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    No mind control = fail
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GS693 View Post
    No mind control = fail
    Unless he's planning to conserve cards by not going above 3 resources, which is valid (but not really viable).

Nice deck though dude, seems you're grasping deckbuilding well which sometimes takes people a long time!
    Calmdown * Shadow Era Designer * Logan Stonebreaker & Brutal Minotaur Fan Club

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That's similar to the first deck I built when 1.277 went live, but I had several Bad Santa, Bazaar, ED, MC... Ok maybe not that similar. But the focus was really all allies at 1 or 2 cc cost. Did well for several games but it's just too inconsistent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Calmdown;106011]Unless he's planning to conserve cards by not going above 3 resources, which is valid (but not really viable).

Nice deck though dude, seems you're grasping deckbuilding well which sometimes takes people a long time![/QUOTE

I know, which is why I say fail. 5 to 6 resources is optimal for any zal/elem deck, usually. Mind control and ED are seriously vital in maintaining the board. Wihout them you rely entirely on Zal's ability.

I have a mill/rush deck of my own, lots of cheapo allies. But it just doesn't work half the time.
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    you talking about your shard deck? cause i thought your rush/mill deck was like my elementalis deck. except, of course, mine isnt really rush... in any sense of the word.

i can see that not putting in mc and ed are not worth it if he is trying to kill you off by turn 5 or 6. if thats the main point of the deck, then you have no need of mc or ed, although i do not see why he isnt using more than one shard in addition to bloodlust. maybe 2, at least to increase the chance to get it early.

i also do not understand the er, unless things go bad and he needs the weenies again, but then the game would take longer and he then needs the mcs and eds
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 10-05-2011 at 04:28 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    wow....thanks for the pointers guys...thanks to this deck i was able to get an idea on how to build a gravebone deck...gravebone is one of my favs after elementalis and darkclaw...anyways ive only started with competitive deck building and i think i'm doing good for a guy at level 14 with 25 S.C no gold and no way to get crystals xD xD i say that because my personal card pool isnt really big so its a bit hard to deck build..anyways i hope i get to battle some of you guys in game...anyways peace(and i have updated my deck putting some of the pointers you guys gave) the problem is that the AI is so stupid its hard to actually test decks at a challenging level unless i quickmatch...i hate losing when my deck fails...but like the saying says..if at first you dont succeed, try again......or wait for 1.28 and hope it brings easier gameplay....or atleast smarter AI -_-
    only after you open and understand the purpose of the 50 levels may you enter the 51st. but, i warn, after you enter the 50th there is no turning back, and if you fail to understand death, then you will never be worthy of resurrection.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Calmdown View Post
    Unless he's planning to conserve cards by not going above 3 resources, which is valid (but not really viable).

Nice deck though dude, seems you're grasping deckbuilding well which sometimes takes people a long time!
    I'm not sure I totally agree with that. In the current meta, Mind Control is just terrible, terrible removal. Oh so you waste a card and the entire T5 to remove my gargoyle (The highest cc ally in my deck, the other being Death Mage, but that would be just lol worthy) and do 2 damage? Fine by me. A PB would be a lot more scary IMO. Sure MCing a minotaur would be awesome, but no one good plays them. MCing shadow knight is nice, but everyone sacks them against elementals for that reason (which makes MC useful as a possibility in elemental decks, but rarely worth playing against a weenie filled meta).