Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

'Warrior Within'

This is an upgrade for my Jeweled Boris deck and I am betting on dis deck to be on top someday lol....
    As we know That Boris will be buffed up with new ability to blow any target ally on d field,that's why I Decided to stick with him...
    I did some changes in d deck and it is running quite smoothly...critics are welcomed here..

Here is the deck recipe.....

1 Boris Skullcrusher

Allies 18

4 Jasmine
    3 Skullborn
    3 Aeon
    2 Aldon
    2 Raven
    2 Puwen
    2 Kris

Abilities and Items 18

4 BF
    3 Crippling Blow
    3 Retreat
    2 Bad Santa
    2 War Banner
    2 Enrage
    2 Smashing Blow

Weapons and Armors 3

3 Jeweler's Dream

I luv to add KP by there's no space left for it...
    Bad Santa should be t2 move when ya don't have BF in ur hand or in late game where u have resources by u lack allies...
    Kris is a nice thing 2 kill those sparks and snakes combined with Akron or WB plus I don't like to play it on t1...
    Skullborn have saved my ass so many times against different opponents..so there's no need to explain how valuable it is for dis deck
    Aeon is my favorite thing on dis planet as he is a gr8 life saver of ur allies when u r playing against Gwen,amber,warriors(all except priests and few naves)
    Raven has nice atk and HP plus a gr8 ability and I luv to combine it with either skullborn or aeon
    Jasmine is a must card for all the humans cuz of its overall strength...
    Aldon can be very helpful to boost atk and when combined with war banner,u can win in few more turns..
    Retreat is a gr8 card for its cost and has proven valuable to every human user..
    Smashing blow and crippling blow both are very useful as sb can blow ss or kp with ease and cb can help against many big guys like shadow Knight,or even Weenies like puwen...
    Enrage can be a life savior against burn decks or even Gwen
    Blood frenzy is the greatest card drawing engine in d entire game so 4 are must for a warrior

Overall this deck is very effective against all other heroes except priest and sum mage burn decks..
    And thans for reading and please write ur feedback bot dis deck.......
    Last edited by PP Star 4ever; 09-29-2011 at 06:16 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks fairly solid... Though I've heard it's better to use either Skullborn or Kris....but not both... So maybe -2 Kris, +1 Skullborn, +1 Puwen?
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Today, 11:33 AMBluejet24
    Looks fairly solid... Though I've heard it's better to use either Skullborn or Kris....but not both... So maybe -2 Kris, +1 Skullborn, +1 Puwen? .
    I run a very similar boris deck but i dropped a jasmine to add +1 KP. Ive had it save my life many times. I also run both skullborn and kris. Like they mentioned in the summary, kris isnt used on t1, he is used solely to drop an enemy or assist due to his rushing ability. I would recommend keeping both kris and skullborn in. With aldon and wb out they both become dangerous.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    King's Pride is a Very Big Deal in a deck like this, transforming Skullborn and especially Kristoffer into powerful late-game threats. I would definitely find a way to work that in.

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaDucky View Post
    King's Pride is a Very Big Deal in a deck like this, transforming Skullborn and especially Kristoffer into powerful late-game threats. I would definitely find a way to work that in.
    +1, great tip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    +1, great tip.
    +1 again. To tell the truth, that armor is my worst nightmare. Is very powerful, protects you, protects your allies and give them more power… you need more? that +aldon +banner is the worst scenery to fight against.
    The Selection Gods (Remember!) want you to their Guild:
    TLOTpSGR and ELEMENTALS -- Join Today
    PabloMag's 1.28 Decks

In ShadowEra Hall of Fame
    Add me on Google+
    Add me on Facebook

PabloMag, "The Saint Prophet"
    Supreme Emperor of Shadow Era

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    KP and possibly an Aldon and a War Banner, this scenario although unlikely might actually happen, turns Kristoffer into a 5/2 killing machine during your turn. With 2/4R, 2 Retreats and a JD in play one can make Kris go Hyper Combo Finish! (Marvel vs Capccom anyone?) and deal 15 in one turn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Didn't Boris' ability get reverted back to it's 1.27 state on the recent Test Server update? Other than that, another +1 for KP and Hyper Combo Kris.

Cheers,
    -Harakhte
    Harakhte - A1's Esoteric Egyptian Enigma
    www.a1-alliance.org - "Evolution in Theory"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Harakhte View Post
    Didn't Boris' ability get reverted back to it's 1.27 state on the recent Test Server update? Other than that, another +1 for KP and Hyper Combo Kris.

Cheers,
    -Harakhte
    From what I understand Boris ability is the same as .27 so he won't be getting an ability that can destroy any ally in play. I feel that his ability is solid as it is.

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by IssacFrost View Post
    From what I understand Boris ability is the same as .27 so he won't be getting an ability that can destroy any ally in play. I feel that his ability is solid as it is.
    Well,This Thread Was posted Weeks ago,At that Boris Was Going To Recieve Buff.....
    But Now Boris Is Back The Way he was....