Close

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What do you really expect from the new Rabit Bite? Paying 4 to maybe kill an ally if they have 2 allies on the board? I'm not sure the card is just even playable...
    -brontos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Brontos View Post
    What do you really expect from the new Rabit Bite? Paying 4 to maybe kill an ally if they have 2 allies on the board? I'm not sure the card is just even playable...
    With Evil Acsendant, I'm hoping to keep all the small things off the board. Biting bigger things, hopefully hitting a hero.

I'm very aware the play ability of Rabid Bite has gone waaaay down. But, I think the card has a chance to fit nicely. This is my first build where Rabid Bite is NOT at 4.
    Last edited by Drakkon; 09-27-2011 at 08:39 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So you just use it to exhaust an ally during one single turn, in order to deal 3 damages to the hero? While paying 4 for this?
    I hope it'll work like you want it to. The deck looks great, I would just change this card for more "now you are mine" and "captured prey".
    -brontos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Brontos View Post
    So you just use it to exhaust an ally during one single turn, in order to deal 3 damages to the hero? While paying 4 for this?
    I hope it'll work like you want it to. The deck looks great, I would just change this card for more "now you are mine" and "captured prey".
    The reason I don't mind paying 4 for this card is because once I'm set up.. I really don't need to spend resources on anything. Hopefully it does work out, though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good deck, but for the time being, I wouldn't play Evil Ascendant, but instead I would replace it with Plasma Behemoth. Since you have only one type of weapon in your deck you're very vulnerable to weapon destruction cards like Shriek, Poor Quality, etc. Poor Quality would effectively shut down your deck since you can't attack with a 0 attack weapon, and you'll have to wait until you get another What Big Teeth. So, until Wulven get another teeth weapon, I would replace Evil Ascendant with Plasma Behemoth, or if you don't want to do that, include 2 Jeweler's Dreams in your deck.
    In game name: Plague12
    "...I don't lecture, I don't rap, I'm no bureaucrat; I'm just a guy out of nowhere came to be involved in something five-hundreds times bigger than you and me." - Nines Rodriguez, Anarch

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Evil Ascendant is faster than Plasma Behemoth and prevents me from being over run by weenies. If I don't have Evil Ascendant and I lose board control there is nothing Plasma Behemoth can do to help me regain it.

Shriek and Poor Quality to really bother me. Shriek is not a 4-of in every deck anymore. Poor Quality means I'll have to wait for another weapon, yes, but I can still pump out damage using my hero ability while I wait.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dunno, seems too risky to me to rely solely on What Big Teeth and Darkclaw's new ability, but I guess we'll see how it turns out on the test server. I think with the jump to 40 card minimum most people will still continue to use Shriek even with the 4 cost limitation since it can still deal with Portal and most weapons, while for King's Pride, Soul Seeker, etc. you'll have to use Acid Jet or rely on brute strength to destroy them :/

P.S. You up for some testing on the test server against my ally based Wulven deck with the current heroes? I know it's not the same, but maybe both of us will get some valuable insights.
    Last edited by Plague; 09-28-2011 at 12:23 PM.
    "...I don't lecture, I don't rap, I'm no bureaucrat; I'm just a guy out of nowhere came to be involved in something five-hundreds times bigger than you and me." - Nines Rodriguez, Anarch

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Too many bugs on test right now. Plus I'm off to work.

Why would I care about Soul Seeker..? I have no allies. Lol KP won't be that big of a threat now that Evil Ascendant is out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post
    Too many bugs on test right now. Plus I'm off to work.

Why would I care about Soul Seeker..? I have no allies. Lol KP won't be that big of a threat now that Evil Ascendant is out.
    I know, but I meant generally Shriek will still be used, it won't fade into obscurity. I guess there's no point in speculating at this moment, we'll see when the hero and card changes are introduced on the test server just how well your deck really does against other heroes and my ally based Wulven

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I know, but I meant generally Shriek will still be used, it won't fade into obscurity. I guess there's no point in speculating at this moment, we'll see when the hero and card changes are introduced on the test server just how well your deck really does against other heroes and my ally based Wulven
    Oh, I'm not saying Shriek won't be used. But, I'm almost certain it won't be at 4 in every deck. Besides, with Lone Wolf, What Big Teeth, and Evil Ascendant. You really need to choose what to Shriek and when to carefully.