Close

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Crescendo can't be utilized in Darkclaw. He has no way of protecting it. Moonstalker can though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sadly that there's no more way for Darkclaw to be a good T1 deck as before... Really liked it before, and ordered a Wulven deck just because of him...
    But still, it's fun deck to play, and I like it's style, and I hope in future it'll get better, with next blocks of Shadow Era!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Don't worry guys. I'll devote more time to finding our golden build. Right now I'm 6-3 on live with this list. 66% win ratio isn't bad. But I know it can be better.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    :,,,(
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I think this meta is perfect for ally-less Darkclaw. So many popular heroes have useless abilities when you're running solo (Eladwen, Majiya, Nishaven, Boris, Victor) and Full Moon and Lone Wolf are perfect for dealing with pesky Mages.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom View Post
    I think this meta is perfect for ally-less Darkclaw. So many popular heroes have useless abilities when you're running solo (Eladwen, Majiya, Nishaven, Boris, Victor) and Full Moon and Lone Wolf are perfect for dealing with pesky Mages.
    Lone Wolf is nice. The main issue with the deck is this. If you get a bad hand, there is no recovery. You used to be able to use your ability defensively to help you survive. Now you just sit and die.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post
    Lone Wolf is nice. The main issue with the deck is this. If you get a bad hand, there is no recovery. You used to be able to use your ability defensively to help you survive. Now you just sit and die.
    That's totally true! ;D

But, tell me why you don't play Now You'r Mine? I mean, it really helps surviving many decks... I know there's Evil Ascendant, but it's kinda slow, also doesn't help you against Gargoyles and Bad Wolves...

Also, are Bad Santas really that "must have"? And bazaar too... Because, in many many plays you really can't mill the opponent... So, maybe adding another good weapon or armor...

Was thinking of adding Urgent Business, against some weapon based decks too... What do you think about it... Yes, in many ways it's a fail card in the end...

Also, against "unbeatable" decks, by Darkclaw, the problem's always the ability of the opponent's hero, so maybe using Drain Power in the right time, can help you...

Fangs of the Predator, in some way speeds the game, and battle against some heroes... It's 1 more DMG at default and 2 more DMG with Darkclaw's ability, and I find at a really good card for Darkclaw, removing 2 Bad Santa's and all Bazaar's, and adding 4 of these...

Still, Darkclaw is pretty nerfed, and it needs something to boost his DMG, I mean, damn Hunter deals 4 DMG with his damn bow, why the Darkclaw for the hell of sake couldn't...

Darkclaw's ability is faster now, that's true, but, it can't survive with less of ("opponent allies and heroes can't attack until next turn OR no damage is dealt to your hero until next turn...") cards...

Silver of Shadow, maybe better then Fangs, only Human's Smashing Blow can kill it, and Rouge's... It's cost is 3, damage is 2, which gives you at least one turn 4 damage...

Yes, it's hard to make Darkclaw better now... I hope we'll see some good cards in next block of Shadow Era!
    Still Drakkon, thanks for making this thread!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I am convinced DC cannot be played solo now. Perhaps with allies though.

Moonstalker can be played Solo, but still not at a top level.
    Shallow Era Channel and Blog
    Enhancing The Community, etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Almost at 300 rating. Revised the deck by like 2 cards. It's doing decently.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post
    Almost at 300 rating. Revised the deck by like 2 cards. It's doing decently.
    Good to hear.