Close

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In my opinion this deck (or simply the opportunity to build it) is a horrible addition to the whole game.

With many heroes you do not have enough item/attachment destruction to deal with Evil Ascendant, Speed Strike, Lone Wolf and What Big Teeth. Even if you put 4 Shrieks, 4 Ley Line Nexus, etc. in your deck, it is just not enough (or too expensive in terms of cc).
    And the only useful allies against this deck are Gargoyle (Shadow) and Armored Sandworm (Human). But they can be easily dealt with by Now You're Mine and Captured Prey.

Of course, there is nothing wrong with posting this deck.
    It rather is a balancing problem which I hope gets tackled by Wulven as soon as possible.

I even encountered the deck on the Test Server (testing Shattered Fates)... but of course was not playing with an appropriate counter deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by the_MUKe View Post
    In my opinion this deck (or simply the opportunity to build it) is a horrible addition to the whole game.

With many heroes you do not have enough item/attachment destruction to deal with Evil Ascendant, Speed Strike, Lone Wolf and What Big Teeth. Even if you put 4 Shrieks, 4 Ley Line Nexus, etc. in your deck, it is just not enough (or too expensive in terms of cc).
    And the only useful allies against this deck are Gargoyle (Shadow) and Armored Sandworm (Human). But they can be easily dealt with by Now You're Mine and Captured Prey.

Of course, there is nothing wrong with posting this deck.
    It rather is a balancing problem which I hope gets tackled by Wulven as soon as possible.

I even encountered the deck on the Test Server (testing Shattered Fates)... but of course was not playing with an appropriate counter deck.
    This is for sure a love hate deck. I mean, a quick glance at the new cards would show Wulven is moving away from this deck. But I mean, as long as people love the concept.. they will figure out ways to keep the deck alive. It might not be the best deck, but it'll work.

Edit: 35,000 views.... Sweet.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Currently testing/working on a new variant of Solo Darkclaw. xP

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey Drakkon,

New user of the Wulven heroes here. Just wondering if you can check out my deck set for Bloodfang for me and maybe offer me some pointers?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post
    Currently testing/working on a new variant of Solo Darkclaw. xP
    Any news about how's testing going?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyImba View Post
    Also how do you handle Ter Adun decks which can constantly remove your weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post
    The deck performs decently at high level. If you know the ins and outs of the deck you can maintain a 55-60% w/l. Deck loses to Ter Adun unless you death race him. Just ignore the board and keep pumping damage onto him.
    You can do better that, you could probably handle Ter Adun with 0 loses. 0 wins but zero loses because you probably won't MU against Ter unless you play 100+ QM's if your higher up on the ladder
    Last edited by Nijjis; 01-19-2015 at 03:30 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Updated. Not much to change, since it'll never get support again. But it's working quite well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have made a similar deck with Ravenscrest: Valley of Secrets and blood moon, rain delay and full moon

and it is the trolliest deck I have ever made

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by seedog View Post
    I have made a similar deck with Ravenscrest: Valley of Secrets and blood moon, rain delay and full moon

and it is the trolliest deck I have ever made
    I'll look into that interaction. Thanks for the comment.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Updated.

Testing out locations seemed unhelpful. This is the current list I am using.