Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Change Sandra for Jasmine, I think Jasmine is a must for every Human deck and better than Sandra. She has a good hability and better damage/life. Is better to have 4 BF, but if 3 is working for you do as you want. I would change also 1 war banner for an Enrage and add a King's Pride.
    Jeweler's Dream is also a good weapon, when I started to play didn't use it, but as soon I tried it, added 2 to my deck. It makes posible to play more cards in just one turn. And don't forget to try Retreat, It's a very nice card that you can use defensive and ofensive.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by B0HATER View Post
    Change Sandra for Jasmine, I think Jasmine is a must for every Human deck and better than Sandra. She has a good hability and better damage/life. Is better to have 4 BF, but if 3 is working for you do as you want. I would change also 1 war banner for an Enrage and add a King's Pride.
    Jeweler's Dream is also a good weapon, when I started to play didn't use it, but as soon I tried it, added 2 to my deck. It makes posible to play more cards in just one turn. And don't forget to try Retreat, It's a very nice card that you can use defensive and ofensive.
    B0HATER this build was in February. It's a necro thread