4x Aldon The Brave
    2x Jasmine Rosecult
    4x Aeon Stormcaller

2x Blood Frenzy
    4x Crippling Blow
    2x War Banner

2x Special Delivery
    2x Extra Sharp

i'm really happy with this deck and it's a lot of fun to play.
    i'm not sure about the special deliveries or the extra sharps though. . .just not sure what to replace them with (i can't wait till more cards are added lol).

thoughts?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    id be running at least 3 copies of blood frenzy and war banner. maybe look into enrage. 10 life is a big swing especially when mage decks get you in burn range.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    This looks good but I would personally drop the Special Delivery and the Extra Sharp.

I think Blood Frenzy is a must at 4, and I think War Banner at 4 would be nice too. I'm wondering why you don't have any Sandra Trueblades; she can really tear things up when you play first, giving you massive tempo.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Agree with both the above posters. Once Eladwen nerfs, this might become one of the top decks, imo.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Here is my Boris deck current playing.

14 Allies:
    3 Blake Windrunner
    3 Puwen Bloodhelm
    4 Sandra Trueblade
    4 Aldon the Brave

15 Abilities:
    4 Valiant Defender
    4 War Banner
    1 Enrage
    2 Crippling Blow
    4 Blood Frenzy

2 cost: 16
    3 cost: 8
    4 cost: 5

Using Valiant Defender to protect your allies and deal with Portal. If you go second and opponent played turn 2 Blake, you could play Blood Frenzy or Valiant Defender (if Aldon on hand). Valiant Defender is so cheap and very effective. Crippling Blow is for Aeon Stormcaller, Erika Shadowhunter, or Plasma Behemoth. Other allies, whether you could attack them to dead. Or use Boris to crush their skulls.

I may try replacing one card with Aeon Stormcaller. Having such high cost singleton is usful sometimes.

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    wow. . .sandra made a HUGE difference. i was being just completely dumb not to have included her.
    i know it was really lucky. . .but there was 3 games out of the 7 i just played testing the new build, where i was able to play sandra 3 turns in a row keeping my opponent at 3 resources.
    here's the new build. thanks for the great suggestions guys

BORIS SKULLCRUSHER

4x Blake Windrunner
    4x Puwen Bloodhelm
    4x Aldon The Brave
    4x Sandra Trueblade
    4x Aeon Stormcaller

3x Blood Frenzy
    4x Crippling Blow
    3x War Banner

i don't like running blood frenzy as a 4 of because i don't always need it early game. my early game is usually pretty packed. . .even more so now that i have some 4 drop allies in the deck.
    there's just a lot of times where i'll be holding my frenzy till about turn 5 before i drop it. before that i've been running my blakes, aldons, and now my sandras.
    3 of them like was suggested by imanujakku was a great idea though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    That deck is MUCH better than the first one posted. Good job.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've replaced one War Banner with Aeon. Singleton Aeon is enough for me. The most difference between twitch's deck and mine is Valiant Defender. I don't like too much Aeon in my deck. And my worst trauma was going second but facing continuous Sandra Trueblade. That's devastating. Valiant Defender could help you fight back, but Aeon couldn't.

Regarding 4 Blood Frenzy, when going second and facing an opposite Blake Windrunner, the best play I thought is Blood Frenzy. I don't want to waste my turn 2 and do nothing. And need to make sure that I always have something to play at turn 2. (hm... but in this slot, you have 4 Crippling Blow... that's interesting, maybe I'm just aggressive? LOL).

At last, strongly recommend singleton Enlarge. It saves me many times. It's not rare that you just need two or three more turns to win, but you have not card in library, or burning slowly by Engulfing Flames and Poison Gas. 10 life boost is a very good surprise.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I was thinking today about my Boris Skullcrusher deck, so I'll post it here to compare:

Hero:
    1 - Boris Skullcrusher

Allies:
    4 - Blake Windrunner
    3 - Puwen Bloodhelm
    4 - Aldon the Brave
    4 - Sandra Trueblade
    0 - Aeon Stormcaller

Abilities:
    4 - Valiant Defender

Items & "ongoing" Abilities:
    4 - Blood Frenzy
    3 - War Banner
    3 - Crippling Blow
    0 - Enrage

(30 cards total)
    Last edited by Narziss; 03-02-2011 at 04:05 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Narziss:

I prefer using Puwen than Blake, but it's my personal bias. If I go second, Puwen has more chance to survive than Blake (especially when facing a Human Hero). Considering this scenario: turn 2, he plays Blake, thus I can't play either Puwen or Blake. Or turn 2, he plays Puwen, thus I could follow playing Puwen, but I can't play Blake. My opponent may not play Puwen on turn 2, but if he did, I got a chance.

If I go first, I don't care about choosing between Blake or Puwen. Cause most players prefer Blake, but they could't play Blake if they go second. And I often follow a turn 3 Aldon/War Banner, so my Puwen can kill opponent's Puwen. (wow, what an unfair game if you go first).

And I play at most 2 Aeon, but 4 Valiant Defender. If I go second facing a Human Hero, an opposite Sandra will destroy my Aeon plan. But Valiant Defender could give me a chance fight back. If I go first, I don't care about whether I draw Aeon or Valiant Defender. (again, what an unfair game if you go first).

Now you know that the thing I worry most is facing a Human Hero AND going second. It's all because of Sandra PeskyBitch. LOL.

At last, strongly recommend singleton Enlarge. It could surprise your opponent. (since I have no way to remove Gas, Flame, or my own Blood Frenzy if I'm dying). It's like extension match specially set for Warrior.

So I played 1-2 Blake but 4 Puwen, 1-2 Aeon, and 4 Valiant Defender, plus singleton Enlarge. 30 cards total too.