Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    right after reading this article I logged in and played a game and low and behold i won with a desperate use of BS when i was DOOMED. Playing against Maj and back to back novas wiped me out, got another aldon out and here comes the SS with no smashing blows in hand. Drop a BE followed by a jas the next turn. And here come his allies, plops down a few and im screwed. SB comes up and a BS. SB the armor but im so low (4 life) and i cant kill him and he will kill me next turn. BS and pray........ENRAGE!!! FU Maj!!!

Bloodnfire vs richiej if any1 cares to watch.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    haha sweet, i love that expression, sounds like a fun game hehe

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great piece! The tone is set, play bad santas or you're a moron ;-)

One note though, i get what you're saying about including 4 so your chances of drawing them T2 are maximized. In my opinion though, not EVERY deck needs that.

A nomination well deserved!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Of course not every deck has to play 4 BS.
    I just think it's one of the best Complementary Draw Engine in the game. There are not that many of them:

- Campfire: let's face it... it's crap.
    - Lily: it's good, but situational. Key card in many decks anyway.
    - Oracle: awesome, but you need to be able to get rid of it yourself. If not, it's really average.
    - Belladona: if you can optimise her (shadow knights, wrath of the forest, gravebone), she's really good. If not, she's just average.
    - Shadow Knight: very strong. But a bit late in the game to be considered helpfull building your hand and your board like a draw engine should.

As you see, if you want to compement your main draw engine (blood frenzy, wizent's staff, bazaar, research, wrath of the forest, majiya), options are very limited in some decks and Bad Santa shines by its potential.
    -brontos