4x Infernal Gargoyle
    4x Shadow Knight

3x Poison Arrow
    3x Flamming Arrow
    4x Shriek of Vengeance
    4x Wrath of the Forest
    4x Soul Seeker

3x Death Trap

I started playing Shadow Era since last week, but I already played with various Heros, Baduruu is the one that I fell in love with, simply because it allows me to play my opponents with part of their gameplay.

I`m currently ranked at 152. I have a win ratio with this Baduruu of something like 15W/7L.

I would like some input on how to improve this deck. Sometimes I feel that Shadow Knight is easily negated due to his 4 health, the concept of reccurring them with his own ability is good, but, most of the times Gargoyles stall the process. I started Looking at Brutal Minotaur like a good replacement. Or maybe should I get rid of the gargoyles and get something else?

Should I go for 40cards?

Feel free to give me suggestions on how to improve my Baduruu deck.

Thanks in advance,

Dwaynas.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You can check my BBB deck (Big Bad Baduruu) for ideas; he's fun, but don't go in thinking you'll get a super-high rating with him. MMine would probably get you to around 200, maybe 190. With so few allies I might consider just rolling with 4 SK only and keep recursing them. Add in some BdB to for times when you face weapon users and for something to do with your SE against heroes like Amber, Gwen, and Jerry.
    1.25, 1.26, 1.27: 40 card decks, Big Bad Baduruu
    1.28/1.29 - best forgotten except for Elementalis Prime Grindage

1.5 - it's all good Naughty Gwenches
    -
    Players Focus Group 1, Missing In Action member of PFG 2

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm a pretty new player myself, so take what I say with a grain of salt:
    a) only having 8 allies, will make it difficult to establish board presence (you may want to increase # of allies)
    b) Arrows may help with crowd control regarding enemy allies, but you can't target hero (more of an issue against +def allies)
    c) Wrath of the Forest has better synergy with builds that have a) more allies and b) allies with low hp (which yours does not)
    d) other than a later-round SK, this build gives off a definate "I'm going to slowly kill you with a fly-swatter" feeling - aka you can't go toe-to-toe with a low-cost swarm build or a loaded heavy-hitter build

More experienced posters could perhaps offer better suggestions on cards to +/-

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by graphlem View Post
    With so few allies I might consider just rolling with 4 SK only and keep recursing them.
    Thing to ponder with recycling SK is that unless you have Portal down OR existing board presence - there's reasonable chance he's dying from damage before the next turn. Then, even if you have another SK waiting in wings, you burnt resources without dealing any damage from 1st SK.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM View Post
    Thing to ponder with recycling SK is that unless you have Portal down OR existing board presence - there's reasonable chance he's dying from damage before the next turn. Then, even if you have another SK waiting in wings, you burnt resources without dealing any damage from 1st SK.
    True, you can get stuck in a loop, but you're also soaking up damage that would go to you normally. If you can stall in the loop and keep dropping arrows or ping away with SS at whatever's killing the SK you can pull out of it. Or you can drop 2 at once if it goes long enough -- as long as you always have 1 in your hand anyway. And with WotF out you get a card each time they knock one off, only to recurse again -- you should be able to catch up that way.

I'm actually not advocating it, but it's an interesting option. He just has a wierd number of allies -- it either needs like 8 more, or just run 4 SK.
    1.25, 1.26, 1.27: 40 card decks, Big Bad Baduruu
    1.28/1.29 - best forgotten except for Elementalis Prime Grindage

1.5 - it's all good Naughty Gwenches
    -
    Players Focus Group 1, Missing In Action member of PFG 2

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you'd have something to kill your own SK this deck would be really great. But right now, it's suicide against most humans (raven & sentinel) and warriors. Just because your kill can be stopped.
    So I wouldn't insist on this strategy considering the current metagame.
    Also, you don't have a guaranteed kill against the others...
    -brontos