Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Few game questions

First..is it a 40c deck with or without hero included? 2.who ever came up for armored sandstorms design is a GOD! xD 3.is it just me or does logans ability of giving ambush and stealth to an ally fail to work?...last! How can i get free crystals?..i am like..young and broke and my moms too broke to spare money for a game -_- ...oh and yeah if any of you have ever battled me? BOOYAH!! xD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1 - The card count includes the hero. However, the game is still at the 30 card min stage; 40 card min should come out eventually.

2 - Is that a question?

3 - Logan's ability is to destroy a damaged ally, so it does fail to grant stealth and ambush. As for Lance's ability to stealth and ambush, it does work(at least the last time I tried it and I haven't seen any bug reports), but does not provide protection from direct damage spells and abilities.

4 - You can get free crystals by completing offers or by advancing levels.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1. 40 card including the hero
    2. I know where to find the creator but im too lazy now.
    3. By logan, i guess you mean Lance. It usually should work, maybe you got attacked by a spell or ability, cuz it doesnt protect you from that.
    4. On the top of the screen, you should see Home, Forum...Buy Crystals. You should be able to find free offers there. Or you can just level up and earn 25 crystals each time.
    5. Im young to, so I need to work mowing the lawn to buy my crystals...
    6. Nope, ive never played you, hope to see you around.

Oh, and welcome to the forums!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Oh

Lol..yeah i meant lance xD sorry about that..and i'm lvl 11 that means 7100 exp(yes i'm troll spamming world mode) but so far i only have 4000 exp and luckily 50 crystals..anyways thanks..i'll try those free offers cuz i really want a rogue deck xD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to the forums, Darkparad0x!

If you're playing on an Android device, you can also earn Shadow Crystals through Tapjoy by tapping on your Shadow Crystals in the bottom-left corner and then click on the Earn Crystals button.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Blah

I just clicked the earn crystals button and when i clicked on an offer it said the offer is not available..so i was like (-_-) so i reloaded the page and it said there were no offers available..and now i am exausted of trolling world mode xD can i pay with phone credit or something? Just wondering..this will be last ? I ask on this thread..dont wana anoy anyone..peace! I ask on this thread..dont wana anoy anyone..peace!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    An alternative method of completing offers for crystals can be found here.

After you enter your SE email into that page, you'll receive a pretty extensive list of offers that you can complete. Each particular offer is pretty different, but they almost always ask you for an email. Do not use a main email account for these offers because you will receive heaps and heaps of spam and junkmail. My advice is to create a junk email account to be used specifically for completing these offers. As for which offers you should complete, the survey-types usually work out the best for me.

Good luck on getting that Rogue deck!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkparad0x View Post
    I just clicked the earn crystals button and when i clicked on an offer it said the offer is not available..so i was like (-_-) so i reloaded the page and it said there were no offers available..and now i am exausted of trolling world mode xD can i pay with phone credit or something? Just wondering..this will be last ? I ask on this thread..dont wana anoy anyone..peace! I ask on this thread..dont wana anoy anyone..peace!
    What do you mean by phone credit? If you're talking about credit from an iTunes gift card, yes, you can use iTunes credit to buy crystals. If you mean pay-by-phone or something related to Android, I'm afraid I can't help. I am quite sure that pay-by-phone is impossible, however.