2 Enrage
    4 Crippling Blow
    2 Bad Santa
    4 Blood Frenzy
    3 Retreat
    1 Kings Pride
    3 Jewelers Dream

*update*
    After many games using the above version with mediocre success, I decided to re work it to a 30c version. Here is the result:

9/25/11 build
    Boris 30c

(12 allies )
    4 Jasmin
    3 Raven
    2 Aldon
    3 Aeon

(17 abilities/spells/ weapons/armor )
    1 Enrage
    1 War Banner
    4 Crippling Blow
    4 Blood Frenzy
    3 Retreat
    2 Dimension Ripper
    2 Jewelers Dream

Now this prob could do without WB and add in one more Aldon but my thinking is WB and Aldon can be on the board at the same time. 2 Aldons cannot. Both cards have the same desired effect, +1 to allies when attacking, yet WB is both O&D.

My strategy goes as follows:
    T1 sac of course
    T2 BF
    T3 Aldon or Jas
    T4 Enrage if available or Jas if Aldon is out or vice versa
    T5 Raven
    T6 Aeon (this is a must! If you don't get him out the turn he is available your gonna play catch-up. I know this can't be done 100% of the time but chances are by T6 you've got Aeon in your hand so you must play him! Having 2 out is optimal )
    T7 By this point sac-ing is only to be done if you really need to because you can cast JD to help with resources.
    Past T7 you should be casting anything you can to keep your advantage.(i.e. 2nd Aeon) Dr can help couple with BF as a draw engine so be sure to use it after JD is gone or if it hasn't come up.

Well that's as about strategic as I can get right now with it. (Or as I let you believe )

A BIG thanks goes to everyone who has helped me with their knowledgeable advice in this thread. (I would drop name but am too lazy and you know who you are.)

I have have some good success with this (and another deck created by ....) deck to FINALLY start to bring up my rating from 150s to 181 and climbing.

Tank you for taking out the time to check out this thread and giving positive feedback.
    Last edited by KRYPLR; 09-26-2011 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Changes in deck.....again....and again....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Adjustments have been made....
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Die, You are forgiven. If I Live, I will kill you." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dang, everyone's first deck is boris, srsly, my first deck was and is serena deck

Ps: not implying anything, as far as I heard boris players are respected, unlike amber/gwen/majiya players
    Last edited by Pie Flavor; 09-20-2011 at 03:08 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ok so I don't understand why I am not having very much success with this build any advise is much needed (constructive) in the last 30 matches I've gone 17-13... hifgest rating was a 170....but I've lost 4 in a row...now down to 164.....IDK maybe its me...maybe bad luck
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Die, You are forgiven. If I Live, I will kill you." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi.I may not be an expert but,obtaining a great deck is one thing,but knowing it within is another.see how your deck and cards synergize with each other and your play style.check and see on your losses what made you lose and decision that you've made to make it better
    Shadow Era:

Every Turn Counts

"Being strong isn't just about having powers or moves...It is about HEART." - Roronoa Zoro, One Piece

PFG 2 Member "You idealize, we criticize."
    1st Singapore Meltdown Physical Tournament Winner

IGN: Berdugo ETC
    Profession: Alien Hunter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by KRYPLR View Post
    ok so I don't understand why I am not having very much success with this build any advise is much needed (constructive) in the last 30 matches I've gone 17-13... hifgest rating was a 170....but I've lost 4 in a row...now down to 164.....IDK maybe its me...maybe bad luck
    Show you current deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    First post deck is okish.

Shouldn't be having issues. Practice more.
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh. don't see update op post.
    For 40 card's deck you have only 3 allies on t5 and t6.
    -3 Kristoffer Wylde
    +1 Aldon the Brave
    +1 Raven Wildheart
    +1 Aeon Stormcaller

-1 Rampage
    -1 Jewelers Dream
    +2 Bad Santa
    Last edited by Arklem; 09-21-2011 at 05:45 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok so I took out Wylde and added 2 worms and one more Raven....chose the worms over additional Aldon and Aeon because I think more than two of Aldon is a waste(imo) dropped a retreat for a CB and dropped 1JD and rampage for 2bad santa hopefully ill have more success....