Close

Thread: Heros Question

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Heros Question

I admit I am new to the game, so bear with me.

Is it just me, or are some heroes and cards basically worthless right now? I started with Victor Heartstriker's deck, and it seems his ability and any related cards about bows are worthless as these cards do not yet exist. Am I correct in this deduction?

If I am correct, it seems to me that this was not well thought out, as it leaves a huge imbalance and I hope the weapons cards come out ASAP.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah it is as you thought for now. But bear with it, cause in about a week Kyle said that new cards will be released together with bows. Till then you can buy a new deck or even change your starting through the support link.
    "When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Scion View Post
    Yeah it is as you thought for now. But bear with it, cause in about a week Kyle said that new cards will be released together with bows. Till then you can buy a new deck or even change your starting through the support link.
    Could you tell me how to change my starting deck through the support link? Where is it? I can't find it. Thanks a lot!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jackforgiveme View Post
    Could you tell me how to change my starting deck through the support link? Where is it? I can't find it. Thanks a lot!
    Here you go: http://www.shadowera.com/support.php